MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Maya Bensinger
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Maya Bensinger »

snakeeyes wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:08 am
Very nice. Can we see more?
I'm easy to be found with more ...

@Counter: Thank you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Euh sorry but if every girl on the web start come here to promote her personal website, OG, etc ... I don't think this forum will have anymore an interest for my members ...

I just controled first that you are real and it seems you are, ok fine it's a good thing, but if you want stay here, try at least to be entertaining for us and not only try drag my members to you or if you want some "reklam" come here and do a casting !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Well Maya, those are very nice breasts🧐
However, you never show us your face. If you really want to be famous. You have come to the right place. But I suggest you be more open and meet with Pierre for a casting. Your road to success can begin here but first we need to know if you are real and this is not someone pretending.

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Oh wow, I had no idea whether I would get ANY responses but here we go lol. I live in Miami so I didn't check until now.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:57 am
Euh sorry but if every girl on the web start come here to promote her personal website, OG, etc ... I don't think this forum will have anymore an interest for my members ...
I don't see anything wrong with joining this forum and to share my story with this community. I work for a Fortune 500 company and don't need to promote my story to make money. But yeah, I am promoting my personal journey and given that I'm a fan of your site I figured I would join the conversation and raise awareness with people on here. Yeah, I'm on OF. I don't see anything wrong with it.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
I just controled first that you are real and it seems you are, ok fine it's a good thing, but if you want stay here, try at least to be entertaining for us and not only try drag my members to you
Of course I am real. I just need to be super private given my background. I will do my best. I haven't had any complaints in terms of entertaining people ....
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
if you want some "reklam" come here and do a casting !!!
Haha, I can't believe you are challenging me to do an interview. As if I would fall for this ... Let me be clear, so that nobody later says that I was leading anyone on. That will never happen. I repeat: I will never do an interview with you. I'm a huge fan of your work and it's been a huge fantasy of mine to actually be in front of your camera, but there are so many reasons why I can't and won't do it. Also, it's one thing to fantasize about it but a whole different thing to actually do it.
JohnWick wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:46 am
Well Maya, those are very nice breasts🧐
Thank you!!!
JohnWick wrote:
However, you never show us your face.
Unfortunately I won't be able to show my face. Like EVER. Too much is at stake. I have a fantastic job in Corporate America but I do have some fantasies that I would like to experience. I'm documenting my story on OF if anyone is interested. If anyone has a problem with that, please just ignore my posts.
JohnWick wrote:
If you really want to be famous. You have come to the right place. But I suggest you be more open and meet with Pierre for a casting. Your road to success can begin here but first we need to know if you are real and this is not someone pretending.
I don't want to be famous. I just want to tell my story and then be gone. I have like 7 specific scenarios that I want to experience at least once in my life and then settle down and have kids.

I just responded to Pierre. While it would be a huge fantasy of mine to do a casting with Pierre, I have to accept the fact that it will never happen ...

I've had an impregnation fetish for quite some time and I want that scenario to be next (as opposed to doing it later). Today will be insane. I can't believe I'm actually doing it

It’s constantly on my mind and I have been in this constant arousal state for the last several days. It’s intense and it feels like my body is playing mind tricks on me. My body genuinely wants to get pregnant, even though my mind keeps reminding me that it’s only a scenario. I had no idea how real this experience was going to feel. I can’t wait to go through with it. I decided to only listen to my body and to ignore my mind until after it's over.

You can find out more about it on my Twitter and my OF ...

Maya
Attachments
FW4qHFoWIAAFEOq.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Impressive ...

OK, usually I don't really like when people come here to do their own publicity but you have guts to say you will never come to me !!! It's blunt as I like it ...

Fine for now you're welcome !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Sorry, but if I don't see evidence I don't think ...

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:57 pm
OK, usually I don't really like when people come here to do their own publicity but you have guts to say you will never come to me !!! It's blunt as I like it ...
I would be down to chat on the phone sometime though if you are interested. I would love to get your opinion on my first two videos. Maybe you have some other advice for me too as I'm telling my story. Maya's story.

doxxx wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:41 pm
What kind of evidence do you have in mind?

Maya

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:14 am
doxxx wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:41 pm
What kind of evidence do you have in mind?

Maya
Since you ask me, I want to be honest. I do not think at least until I see a photo with his face uncovered and with a sign in his hand with the name of this forum written on it. You obviously don't have to, as I don't have to believe!

DonJamon
Guru

Post by DonJamon »

Hi Maya!

So you have been to Germany, as i can see. Did you like it?

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

DonJamon wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:19 am
So you have been to Germany, as i can see. Did you like it?
Lol, how did you know it was Germany?

Maya