BLONDIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
doxxx
Guru

Re: BLONDIE NEW EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Post by doxxx »

how nice when these were the gifts!

Blarit
Guru

Re: BLONDIE

Post by Blarit »

I wonder what Blondie look like now almost 30 years later.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me too I would like see her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Nevada
Padawan

Post by Nevada »

Is it just me - or do the new castings lack the appeal of these "classics"?

You should dig into your archives & do remasters or re-edits (with subs).

Yes, we all know how you feel about revisiting these, but...

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Could not agree more. Not only the exceptional megastars like Blondie or Nikki Andersson, but in general those early 2000s castings had the hottest girls both from Czech as Hungary.
And since the business was not dead (as it is now) there was much more time to shoot stuff and with bigger budget for locations.
And what I also really like is that for example Blondie is to be found in various scenes with pussyhair, trimmed bush and fully bald vagina. Nowadays 95% of the girls is fully bald, which is nice if there are no red bumps/ingrown hair or stubble (which is not that often), but it is mainly so boring always the same no variation.
Like going to a Michelin star restaurant and ordering exactly the same every single time 😩

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right but nowadays to find a real "bush" is nearly impossible unfortunately !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Nevada wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:22 am

it would be great if you could answer us, pierre also to this question? I add that you just forgot about bts and old stars like her that we are waiting to be updated.

Nevada
Padawan

Post by Nevada »

Happy to offer our services in curating & remastering your archives...

We currently manage this site for the owners & did pretty much the same for them:

https://legsonshow.com
doxxx wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:38 pm
Nevada wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:22 am

it would be great if you could answer us, pierre also to this question? I add that you just forgot about bts and old stars like her that we are waiting to be updated.

Nevada
Padawan

Post by Nevada »

Yep, the classics when there were more "women" as opposed to the interchangeable girls nows - standouts like Rebecca, Yasmine Fitzgerald, Angel K.

Plus with where we are techincally, all those coming to the castings are fully aware of what you do, so the interview/revelation is less interesting...
pieter wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:00 am
Could not agree more. Not only the exceptional megastars like Blondie or Nikki Andersson, but in general those early 2000s castings had the hottest girls both from Czech as Hungary.
And since the business was not dead (as it is now) there was much more time to shoot stuff and with bigger budget for locations.
And what I also really like is that for example Blondie is to be found in various scenes with pussyhair, trimmed bush and fully bald vagina. Nowadays 95% of the girls is fully bald, which is nice if there are no red bumps/ingrown hair or stubble (which is not that often), but it is mainly so boring always the same no variation.
Like going to a Michelin star restaurant and ordering exactly the same every single time 😩

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

Interesting that these "classics" must be close to 50 years old by now.

Maybe this is where the hype about MILFs comes from!

:D :D :D