LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Nunez
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Nunez »

Archer wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:47 pm
Nunez wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:06 pm
Lili confirm me she love Pierre's cock alot and love to fuck in the ass with him because he fucks her ass so good :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is what she say 😋

Well then it's what we all love to hear and wanted to hear. She would love to try Gangbang with 6 guys :lol:

And she also loves romantic sex which makes her the perfect candidate soon for Pierre's new Genre in 8K on lovemaking/romantic style sex. Lili could be the perfect one. I can already see a passionate, intimate scene happening between Pierre and Lili
And she also confirm me she like older men in real life. Some people said she don't like. She confirm she do.
20220701_091710.jpg

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Kylema wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:55 pm
This is freakin awesome news :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pierre I know it's a longshot but may I make a suggestion for your new series? If you really are gonna focus on romantic style, I hope you could do more night time scenes with night ambiance and girls in lingerie. I think it sets the mood for romantic style and will be something different. Nothing like great,sensual, anal romance :lol:
I agree!!! This sounds great!
Lupino wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:16 pm
I'm mostly interested now in seeing Lili fuck with David Perry because all I want is to see him take Lili to the fountain and make her squirt💦💦💦
Absolutely! Will be great to see Lili squirt. David is the right one to do it again for her

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

Glad that she put that myth to rest and confirmed with her own mouth that she loves older men! And also exciting that she said she is also interested in a gangbang! Will be happy to see her soon anyday. Lili is an addiction.

Magnus
Guru

Post by Magnus »

I'm sure Pierre is very happy that Lili was smiling and saying he fucks her ass good in that message :lol:

Gapermaker
Guru

Post by Gapermaker »

Lili said she want to do the gangbang :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Nunez and also I will text Lili for say thanks tomorrow !!!

She is a very kind girl, top adorable !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

She's a sweetheart. An angel who turn into nawty devil in the bedroom. Love this side to her and how she change with that look in her eyes after she see a cock she go crazy.

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Well...another reason to celebrate. We all knew it was coming. Lili is now more famous here and surpassed Sylvia Buntarka. She now has over 255 000 fans. She hasn't even been on the site for a full year. It's really amazing. Some of the most famous girls have never been able to achieve that in a decade, let alone 7months like Lili has. Sky is the limit for her.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Who is this Sylvia girl? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lili is the present. She's the one who stayed and cared about her fans. Besides being the most talented and exciting to watch in front of the camera. She's made great scenes and we want more. She gets all the attention because she is so perfect! And that look in her eyes staring back at you, makes you go crazy.

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

More fans than Sylvia. She's great 👏