MISS TERIOUS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MISS TERIOUS

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

MISS ---- TERIOUS !!!

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This week-end is full of great surprises made in South America !!!

Last month I have been contacted by a couple with a man telling me he would like I take the anal virginity of his GF !!!
As I have so many fake proposal every week I took it as a nice joke. But we did a chat, and then it was looking more serious but still I also did many chat without anything happen after so I was waiting the next step and now Miss Terious and BF just arrived in Budapest. They want rest a bit in their hotel and then I'm suppose meet them and show the city to the gorgeous lady !!!

OMG ... I love my life !!!

Capture d’écran 2022-06-26 à 14.41.40.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Re: MISS ---- TERIOUS !!!

Post by Archer »

OMG yes yes!!!! Pierre please make it a cuckold where the BF watch you take her virginity. Please 🙏🙏🙏 it is my ultimate fantasy

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Alot of members were asking for this type of scenario. What a lucky coincidence. This has potential to be a very horny situation if it goes ahead. A cuckold bf who wants his gf to get her ass taken and watch.

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Imagine her getting a DP while the bf is sitting in the chair and masturbating as he watches it happening in the room :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A cuckold bf who wants his gf to get her ass taken and watch.
I have a lot of proposal similar to this and already explained I am against that !!! Not my style and sadly in 80 % of the case when it's a serious proposal, the girl is really not what I wish to have sex with !!! So all these parameters make a restrictive quantity of situation I am able to propose here.

On July 4th an american girl ( blonde this one ) is also supposed to fly to me to quench her fantaisies. She is pretty, 1,80 m and has an incredible body. Her BF want see her destroyed by my team and me in a specific room I use very often ...
So it can be great also even if I was surprised how the bedroom is an important part for them, but OK it's their wishes !!!

For now I am waiting the call of Miss-Terious and will tell you more later.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I hate the cuckold scenario. Especially when they have the cuck lick cum from the girl's body or something like that, yuck! It ruins what could otherwise be a nice scene, and if they add these elements, it should be definitely marketed as a bisexual scene.

Hope Pierre will do something much better with Miss Terious.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

For somebody who doesn't like cuckold movies, you definitely seem to have watched some weird genre of cuckolds :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

I like the cuckold/voyeur stuff. It can be exciting, but not the cum eating nonsense.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

JohnWick wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:16 pm
For somebody who doesn't like cuckold movies, you definitely seem to have watched some weird genre of cuckolds :lol: :lol: :lol:
JohnCuck had to come where nobody asked for him and leave his shitty opinion. Just say that you like watching men eating semen and be done with it, you sissy. :lol: