LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Durex88
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Durex88 »

Very soon she will have more Fans here than Sylvia Buntarka! Very impressive I have never expected that….
Attachments
57037D3E-F6D8-45C3-A2C5-97C20AA2B226.jpeg

Benji
Guru

Post by Benji »

Durex88 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:52 am
Very soon she will have more Fans here than Sylvia Buntarka! Very impressive I have never expected that….
I always wonder. You can compare stats between 2 girls? How do you compare these statistics if you don't mind me asking.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Durex88 wrote:
Well I predicted she was going to be successful here. I am not surprised at all because for me Lili is even hotter than Sylvia Buntarka and the hottest girl on the site. Atleast it's my opinion but I guarantee I'm not the only one who shares this feeling as you can see she is widely loved by many. She has everything, amazing beauty, her ridiculously sexy body and her performances and expressions turn you the fuck on like crazy. Especially those crazy eyes seducing you till you can't resist. She is just perfection!

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

A great new update to the XXXX. Lili is the type of girl who make you to fall in love with her. She is so pretty and adorable but when you see her fuck and get naughty, then you get even more horny for her unexpected craziness :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Benji wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:09 am
Durex88 wrote:
I always wonder. You can compare stats between 2 girls? How do you compare these statistics if you don't mind me asking.
Unfortunately the sales of Lili are far to be at the level of Sylvia Buntarka. I wish it could be of course but sadly not ( Sylvia is n°1 and Lili N° 13 ) ...

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/top100?DELAY=2K-2022

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Well her sales may not be the best but it's not a determining factor in total success as this statistic is slightly skewed, since the sales excludes memberships and only people who buy them with credits. But in terms of overall fans, there is no doubt that Lili is arguable one of, if not the best and most liked girl here nowdays, since Sylvia came and left.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Isaac wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:18 am
Well her sales may not be the best but it's not a determining factor in total success as this statistic is slightly skewed, since the sales excludes memberships and only people who buy them with credits.
You are 100% correct. These sales ratings is not transparent. You also have to take a look at comments and fans which gives you a more realistic overlook because the reason is simple. Sylvia had a presale, there was more incentive to see her casting sooner. Unfortunately Lili did not get this luxury or advantage of having a presale to boost her casting sales like Sylvia. Neither did she have the redcarpet entrance and hype that was given to Sylvia.

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Well whether she is a good actress or whatever, I must give credit where it is due and this was a really well made XXXX. Lili was incredible. She is really special and Impressive stuff from all the guys. That was some hot sex actions.

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

Amazing scene! Can never get enough of Lili. It was one of the longest XXXX as well so very happy about that. She's just a pure angel always ready to do nasty things. She got the perfect treatment!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did no say the same reflect my personal feeling and I agree with you guys !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!