ELISEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Homo*_*Eroticus
Guru

Re: ELISEN

Post by Homo*_*Eroticus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:30 pm
I have had a long discussion with her ... she wanted that and no more !!!
I could have showed some parts not at her advantage but I decided follow her request and be nice ...

PW
At least you could have shown the first minutes of the interview, just to have some essential Info!
Why do you put the video in the casting section if she didn't say a word about herself in the video :?:
I believe you should put It in the XXXX section :!:
As far as the eye can see, FILLES FILLES FILLES pour l'incroyable Pierre
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because it was her casting and she finaly asked me not show anything about herself as an interview ...
Do not agress me about this, I do my best to get the best but when it does not work, it does not work ...
If you wish a fake place there are a lot of other sites ready to give you fairy tales but here not.
Accept it or leave it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

hepi
Padawan

Post by hepi »

I understand that there is only one blowjob in this scene? :D :P

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Elisen is the disappointment of the year. Because she was one of the hottest as well. A little bit like Yoya Grey in that she could quite easily be one of the hottest but was not fully initiated by Pierre. Maybe there's still a chance in future I hope.

Magnus
Guru

Post by Magnus »

Isaac wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:40 am
Elisen is the disappointment of the year. Because she was one of the hottest as well. A little bit like Yoya Grey in that she could quite easily be one of the hottest but was not fully initiated by Pierre. Maybe there's still a chance in future I hope.
Well more than 1 year since being dissappointing :lol: but I saw this recently. Seems she enjoys watching Pierre DP all the nasty girls in his movies :lol:
Is she back on Pierre's radar? Or itching to get her ass fucked.

20230730_221931.jpg
20230730_221915.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think she only try use me and various people to get new clients.
I really tried be cool my best with her and respect her wishes about what to show from the casting but it has not brought me anything positive in return unfortunately ...
So yes you can promote her OF and TW here if you want but I really recommand people be carreful about the level of trust you can have in her before open your wallet ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!