WENDY MULLER - WUNF 13

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
maple127
Padawan

Re: WENDY MULLER - WUNF 13

Post by maple127 »

Pierre. That room where you chose to go crazy with Wendy:
How do you get a religious friend to let you use a room with a crucifix to be deviish with Wendy and other girls?
This one is really confusing!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't care religions, I am baptised but atheist and even if it's far from me to make any provocation toward people who trust in god, I do not pay attention about religious sign in a room where I fuck !!!

Anyway the T cross is a lie, Italians in years 0 was killing people by crucifiction on a X not a T and only St Pierre story in Roma is the truth but Jesus for sure never died this way ...

Yourself you are asking me question about religion but shake your dick on my videos ... It's a bit hypocrit no ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

maple127
Padawan

Post by maple127 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:05 am
I don't care religions, . . .I do not pay attention about religious sign in a room where I fuck !!! Anyway the T cross is a lie, Italians in years 0 was killing people by crucifiction on a X not a T and only St Pierre story in Roma is the truth but Jesus for sure never died this way . Yourself you are asking me question about religion but shake your dick on my videos ... It's a bit hypocrit no ???
PW
Thanks, Pierre. Sorry, I guess I did not express my idea properly. It was not about whether you or I were religious, or were hypocrites or not, but rather I did not understand how if your friend is religious, he would let a "devil" like you use a room in his house for sex. That part I did not understand. But maybe your friend's house helped you and Wendy have a heavenly time!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think he did not pay attention about that !!!

Deeply it's a non sens as million of couples have a cross over their beds where they fuck every day/week/ months all their lives !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!