LUNA ROULETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LUNA ROULETTE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Joohn Syx was with me in that scene !!!
I must said it has been one of my biggest sexual feeling of the year for now ...
I really love so much the way she blows and can play with her pussy and ass muscle on a dick !!!

Be carreful there is a fake account for this adorable lady it's @LunaRoulette and must be reported as a fake.

THE GOOD ONE IS HERE : https://twitter.com/luna_roulette

Capture d’écran 2022-06-05 à 19.32.35.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:45 am
Joohn Syx was with me in that scene !!!
I must said it has been one of my biggest sexual feeling of the year for now ...
I really love so much the way she blows and can play with her pussy and ass muscle on a dick !!!

PW
Pierre you make us very excited for this girl now 😁

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

It is amazing you consistently get the pleasure of giving girls like this first time anal and or DP, among other fun perverse things!
https://twitter.com/luna_roulette/statu ... yfC1c_IAGg

https://twitter.com/luna_roulette/statu ... yfC1c_IAGg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So you are an OnlyFans promotor ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

I'm going to hurt my dick so bad for Luna. You can't believe. I'm waiting for this girl how she take 2 dicks 🍆🍆💦 and her nice perfect big tits and ass

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Luna is back home but will be back soon for sure !!!

I wish to have more often women like her visiting me, she is really a sunshine by her kindness and top correct behavior ...

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

SpermDonor
Guru

Post by SpermDonor »

I could not believe she is 32 😱 almost milf age you can say, but she looks so great. One of the most beautiful 32 year olds.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and her face looks a lot like Angelina Jolie !!!

PW

Broly
Guru

Post by Broly »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:05 pm

She explained in the interview she had 3 anal short session with her husband on webcam for ManyVids and MDH site with incredible pain and decided never try again !!! So it was her first real anal time and she enjoyed it a lot luckily for me ...

PW
Offcourse a beautiful lady like her had to be married. I thought it was too good to be true if she was single. But you are very lucky to get her ass. So it will be even more special now because allowed another man to fuck her ass and even did DP without her husband being involved. Great situation! 10 points!