LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JohnWick
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by JohnWick »

Lupino wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:40 pm
She's in the top 3 most beautiful ever for me.
For me, she's the number one!!!

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

Very nasty. Love how she looks straight into the mans eyes when she takes the loads :D

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Oh yes she has incredible eyes to make you cum very very fast! She makes love to yoir dick juat with her eyes. Best eye contact from any girl.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Kmconstantine wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:59 pm
Almost 140 000 fans for Lili. Remarkable.
In really quick time too. 5 months?

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Magnus wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:12 am
So Pierre, did you give her a wild rough treatment? I hope you wasn't too gentle with her perfect ass!
I'm sure he pumped her ass with great ferocity. 👉👌We all want to see Lili getting her perfect, petite and beautifully shaped ass get ravaged the hard style, and hear her pleasurable moans and screams. It's really hot listening to her enjoy it in her ass.
Uriel wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:59 am
I hope Pierre and his mates stretched her holes to the max!!!
abbsolutely!!!

Gapermaker
Guru

Post by Gapermaker »

Pierre please to make some good gapes with the Lili :P

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

G-string lover wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:38 pm

I'm sure he pumped her ass with great ferocity. 👉👌We all want to see Lili getting her perfect, petite and beautifully shaped ass get ravaged the hard style, and hear her pleasurable moans and screams. It's really hot listening to her enjoy it in her ass.
Really hot! But even hotter for Pierre psychologically because he knows that one of the most beautiful girl of the world like Lili has his dick in her ass, and she is hot for it and moaning and enjoying all the orgasmic feeling he give her in the ass.

Broly
Guru

Post by Broly »

Hopefully she had many orgasms too!

Calypsoe
Guru

Post by Calypsoe »

Broly wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:58 pm
Hopefully she had many orgasms too!
Lili always has intense orgasms. It's almost like she's crying but she's really enjoying herself. It's actually very hot to listen to her voice and see her expressions when she squeal and moan as she gets fucked, or her pussy played with! It's exciting to watch her enjoy herself.

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Creampie wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:20 pm
Very nasty. Love how she looks straight into the mans eyes when she takes the loads :D

Has anyone ever noticed that Lili has an incredibly long tongue and an extremely wide open mouth??? I'm pretty sure that if she tried it she could literally shove about 3 dicks inside her mouth at the same time. Her mouth opens really wide like the JAWS shark movie :lol: :lol: :lol: