MANDY DEE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MANDY DEE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

Guessed it ?

Night Angel
Padawan

Post by Night Angel »

Pierre, fifteen years ago you made first film with Mandy Dee on the seventh of February, 2007. Why did you release it only three years later on the fourteenth of February, 2010? In 2008 Mandy was forced to work in St. Petersburg for very little money with extraordinary moron performers. Where were "real friends", as Mandy called you, before Juliana Grandi arranged her shoot in Budapest? Why no one helped her get American visa, especially after denials? One gets the impression that having shooted her in most genres at the minimum European prices, John Stagliano and other potential American employers have lost interest in it as waste material. Do you agree?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I found out about her problems with the "morons" as you called them ( I agree ) only later. Also,it was a complicate time and I wanted Mandy to be part of my film "The perfectionist" but I couldn't set up the visa at this time for her an few more.
Only later she went to DDF in Budapest with Julia ( but it wasn't Julia who organised it ) and started shoot in Europe.
I thinlk Evil Angel don't lost any interest but try imagine how many girls they have in USA + what they can get here ...

They work like a machine and don't loss time to thionk as you or me do, because they are too big !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

BlackSon
Guru

Post by BlackSon »

Hi, Pierre. There's a "Golden Shower" tag in her casting, but there's no GS. Is it by mistake or you haven't fully updated it?

Leatherface
Guru

Post by Leatherface »

What a body. One of the best for sure.

8B71F72A-3977-4726-87AE-BA9232CB27A6.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

100 % !!!

PW

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Insane body. One on the tops ever.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

JDR wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:32 pm
A bleached blonde to truly stand out has to be extraordinarily unique like Mandy Dee or Buntarka.
Not many girls are ever going to ever top the physical attributes of a prime Mandy Dee that is for sure. Her body is like what is drawn in comics.
ACAF652D-D232-44C5-9FB5-FF7C6249C0D0.jpeg
ACAF652D-D232-44C5-9FB5-FF7C6249C0D0.jpeg (29.85 KiB) Viewed 2621 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true, we have rarely a body like her front of the eyes nowadays !!!

PW