BAMBI STAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: BAMBI STAR

Post by mspm89 »

From thousands and thousands of girls over the years, it's normal to find strange thought processes in a few of them.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yep and you will know all tonight because her casting will be updated !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

looking forward to it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry guys this week was very difficult for me at first with the death of Kai brealing my wish to touch my computer for post production and then after I decided work on production again, very intense and I wasn't able do editing and updload videos as I wanted but for sure you will have Bambi Today and it's very strong action !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Don't worry Pierre, we are human beings and it is understandable that it has been an atypical week.
If it works for you, thanks to your website I avoid my personal problems and you make me disconnect from everything... so every month I'll break your balls so that you can bring us the best castings. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you for this casting, but although I personally have not voted for any of the girls who won the previous vote, it is fair for the rest of the members that the next girls to be updated are the ones from the draw.
Pierre you are the fucking master!! :D

_arana-p.jpg

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

so sorry for your terrible loss-stay strong-you are one of a kind!!!

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

omg what a casting :D
The girl never had an orgasm, doesent want this and that-quite blocked mentally perhaps.
And then in a flash she opens up and goes crazy-this must be her best therapy lesson ever.
Master Pierre you are quite a guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

OMG!! I just saw it and you left me speechless. :o :o :o
That's what we want to see!! :D :D :D
When you put the animal mode "Spider" you are number ONE. ;)
Thanks for this scene! We like that from time to time you surprise us by giving us scenes that we don't expect to be like that.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks guys you take my heart !!!

PW

Styxy
Padawan

Post by Styxy »

Absolutely great casting! I was just thinking how many times most people would have shown her the door… And yet, we are very happy you invested the time and nerves (Gabi as well :) ). Any future plans for her?