LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Archer
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Archer »

Nunez wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:30 am
This girl is a lot of fun. She is always having a beautiful smile on her face when she is getting fucked or when the scene is starting. It means she is really excited to get fucked and no fake stuff with her. A pervert for sex and you can see she enjoys every moment having sex with a man.
Agree. She seems like she would be a very friendly girl. But I like to see her being even more nasty. I'd like to see her talk very bad things with Pierre when he is fucking her ass like how Baby Kitten talks. Lili doing dirty talk is a must. That will be amazing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Lili has a very angel like persona, so yes it will be very exciting to watch her play a slutty character who loves dirty talk. Something different to her natural calm and relaxed approach to sex.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is not "expensive type" like Baby Kxtten" so she express herself in a different way !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:38 am
She is not "expensive type" like Baby Kxtten" so she express herself in a different way !!!

PW
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

Lili is the white angel and Kitten is the red devil who can ruin a mans dick. But Lili even though you can still pump her ass nice and rough, she is more a girl that you make love to.

Magnus
Guru

Post by Magnus »

Sharpshooter wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:52 pm
Lili is the white angel and Kitten is the red devil who can ruin a mans dick. But Lili even though you can still pump her ass nice and rough, she is more a girl that you make love to.
Maybe you are right but there will be no better feeling to eclipse than having a more gentle type like Lili and watching her get her ass pummeled hard and deep into oblivion. The more restrained types who get it rough are the ones who are more better to watch.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Totally agree, Magnus. Then when Pierre gets them comfortable, under his spell and super horny ready to experience first time sexual experiences, it makes for the best castings (like with Wendy Muller for instance).
Magnus wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:02 pm
Sharpshooter wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:52 pm
Maybe you are right but there will be no better feeling to eclipse than having a more gentle type like Lili and watching her get her ass pummeled hard and deep into oblivion. The more restrained types who get it rough are the ones who are more better to watch.

Magnus
Guru

Post by Magnus »

snakeeyes wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:10 pm
Totally agree, Magnus. Then when Pierre gets them comfortable, under his spell and super horny ready to experience first time sexual experiences, it makes for the best castings (like with Wendy Muller for instance).
I'd much rather see Lili who is a flower and watch her blossom into a wild rose as she does more scenes for Pierre. Her metamorphisis will be much more special than having a girl like Baby Kitten who everyone knows is only one way - wild.
With Lili she is not restricted. She can do many things. Be the gentle type and also turn into the wild one that everyone wants to see. I feel it is still to happen with her even though her casting was crazy. The best is still yet to come with her.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Fro me Baby Kitten is awesome fucker but her reactions and dirty talk seemed too artificial, whereas Lili's casting was 100% natural. She had no idea she was going to do anal/DP and enjoy it the way she did.

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

Difference between Lili and other girls is she favours sex first over the money. Pierre mentioned it clearly at the WUNF party that they weren't focused on money, just to have fun and they pleased him for his birthday without asking money.