ANGIE ELIF - WUNF 357

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

ANGIE ELIF - WUNF 357

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: ANGIE ELIF - WUNF 357

Post by balou »

Yesterday my cardiologist wanted to know why my results got worse - because of girls like her !

One of the most exciting and authentic scene I have seen here due to her story - this morning I go once again with no breakfast and no shower to work - no time - always her last picture in my mind, her face full with yellow piss and her shit on her nose.

And I know her casting will beat everything...

So although I write a lot I`m a bit speechless because of this exciting perfect incredible girl.

Wow!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Angie's WUNF is another example of why I subscribe to this site and no other! 8-) Where else can you find a sweet girl saving herself for Pierre then opening up totally for whatever sexual experience Pierre and his crew can give her? :twisted: Unlocking all of those closed doors and experiencing orgasmic nirvana! :twisted: :twisted: WOW! I am envious of Pierre and his crew!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Had I known of Pierre and his approach in my younger days I would have sought him out to join his crew! My pleasure is her pleasure!! :twisted: :twisted:

As Balou has said..."Her casting will be everything"

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Casting was more "dirty" yes I must agree but this WUNF is also very intense !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 5:33 pm
Casting was more "dirty" yes I must agree but this WUNF is also very intense !!!

PW
Yes indeed, it was intense! :twisted: I almost feel that she was really ready for even more action! :twisted: :twisted: I have always enjoyed the rare occasions when lust, appetite and stamina came together in a weekend long festival of non-stop sex (except for bathroom breaks and hydration)! 8-) 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!