LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it was also a big pressure on my shoulders !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Creampie wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 5:58 pm
She's just a dream 😮
Superbes images !!!
Lily, Darcy and Missy (the birthday dream team) for me would already more than I visually can handle. But love to take the risk ;-)
Yes it was also a big pressure on my shoulders !!!
Pierre need to manage a hot WSG with Lili next time
I have it in mind already ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

Spot on: the meaning of the name Charmelle.
Attachments
072EE1EF-59E5-471C-A957-66F09C2CD43E.jpeg

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 6:31 am

PW
Music to the ears. I reckon it will be very steamy. Lili absolutely loves anal. You can see it in her facial expressions. The CX she was very tight but somehow managed it. Since then she takes it in her ass like a champ and watching her enjoy it in her ass and have many orgasms is really incredible.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Lupino wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 7:40 am

Music to the ears. I reckon it will be very steamy. Lili absolutely loves anal. You can see it in her facial expressions. The CX she was very tight but somehow managed it. Since then she takes it in her ass like a champ and watching her enjoy it in her ass and have many orgasms is really incredible.
There is nothing on earth like watching an ultra beautiful girl like Lili enjoying sex and having intense orgasms. For Pierre it is also a great psychological feeling when you know you are deep inside such an amazing and one of the best girls ass. Watching the look on her face when you give her such pleasure and knowing how much she is enjoying herself with your dick inside is a great feeling for Pierre. I'm sure Pierre was on cloud 9. With a girl like Lili I'm sure that feeling is intensified because of how hot she is.

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

With all due respect to veteran Rose Delight, I just noticed Lili got as many posts in 5 months an 6 days time as Rose got in 13 years and 2 months. And Rose is/was an all time favorite but Lili defines a new league on this forum. A league that attracts interaction!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Lili's thread has now gone past Rose Delight. One of the most successful girls ever here. The statistics are staggering. It took Rose over 13 years to have the 500 000 fans she has.
Lili has now amassed over 105 000 fans in just over 5 months which is crazy how fast. On this trajectory she could reach over 500 000 fans by the end of 2023, something that took 13 years for Rose Delight to achieve would take Lili less than 2 years. So on that scale, it is quite remarkable what she has achieved so far and is well on the way to becoming one of the most famous girls ever on the site. Only Sylvia Buntarka got past100 000 much faster but as everyone knows that Sylvia got the red carpet entrance and Lili did not. The sky is the limit for Lili. Congratulations to her.

Calypsoe
Guru

Post by Calypsoe »

She has left her mark already.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 6:31 am

PW
Pierre we wanna see you fuck Lili's ass like this. Please do it. This was the most epic position of the girl being submissive and taking it from the master. Nice and deep. Nothing is better.

SpermDonor
Guru

Post by SpermDonor »

I love this position. Balls deep.