NELLY KENT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
NELLY KENT
Padawan

Re: NELLY KENT

Post by NELLY KENT »

Let’s help this companions for food/vaccines/shelter/medical care/grooming/training/rehabilitation/leashes/
Paxum: elenaoprea19@yahoo.com
.: elenaoprea2850@gmail.com
Attachments
IMG_5675.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Heart breaker !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

NELLY KENT wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:08 pm
Let’s help this companions for food/vaccines/shelter/medical care/grooming/training/rehabilitation/leashes/
Paxum: elenaoprea19@yahoo.com
.: elenaoprea2850@gmail.com
Is this an initiative. What happened to these dogs?

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

May I ask why the donation has to go to your personal . instead of a dog foundation?

NELLY KENT
Padawan

Post by NELLY KENT »

Hector wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:58 pm
May I ask why the donation has to go to your personal . instead of a dog foundation?
yes it goest to my personal . because many fans and people don't want to donate to the foundation because they thing it is some scam.Like this I buy everything they need,because I visited the shelters and donated myself a big part of the food, toys, leashes....its also food for cats not only dogs. Like this I can push more for the people to donate and it looks more personal then just saying "hey donate here"

IMG_5920.jpg

there are many fake pages and websites created for donations..not only for animals but for sick kids and all that. like this I go personally to visit and to see that everything its alright and interact with the personal and see the real issues and needs they have.
anyway its a choice and If anyone takes advantage of this little tips and put them in their pockets karma will get them im sure :D

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

NELLY KENT wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:04 pm
Hector wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:58 pm
yes it goest to my personal . because many fans and people dotn want to donate to the foundation bus they thing is some scam.Like this I buy everything they need,because I visited the shelters and donated myself a big part of the food, toys, leashes....its also food for cats not only dogs. Like this I can push more for the people to donate and it looks more personal then just saying "hey donate here"
I do not wish to offend you in any way but there alot of scam artists as you said. Logically it makes no sense to donate this money to your 'personal' .. What's to say that you won't pocket this money for yourself instead of donating it to them? It would make more sense to donate directly to these causes so if you really wanted to help then this money would not go to yourself. I'm sure there is a website or phone number we can contact to confirm the authenticity of these charities. I see alot of girls doing this on twitter as well and using also the war in Ukraine as sympathy to pocket money for themselves. Some of them are not even in Ukraine and using the situation to take advantage of people.

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Hector is correct. It's a bit suspicious that the
money is going to your own account. Please post receipts of all the goodies you bought or real pictures of you actually donating to these shelters. If it's true, then you are doing a good thing and I would like to donate a small portion.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys, I know Nelly enough to tell you she is not someone who could play this bad game.
Now I agree it's not the best way to convince people to give money for a cause and understand anyone suspicious but as I say the Nelly's heart is clear and I am 100 % sure she never have had other intention than help this poor animal.
Just my opinion ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

NELLY KENT
Padawan

Post by NELLY KENT »

Caleb wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:00 pm
Hector is correct. It's a bit suspicious that the
money is going to your own account. Please post receipts of all the goodies you bought or real pictures of you actually donating to these shelters. If it's true, then you are doing a good thing and I would like to donate a small portion.
Since u haven’t donate anything I owe u zero thing to show u . And yes don’t worry those who donate get all the Infos. And since u wanna donate and don’t know how I’ll give u some websites where to donate. Since this shelter is in budapest and theyr site doesn’t work properly because this people are park for this cause they are not web masters I’ll give u other websites where u can donate. And yes just in case for u to know I have donate 500€ from my own pocket and until now I got only 150 in donations and all from my friends so go fuck yourself and I will also adopt a dog from them .
And yes u offended me. I don’t give a shit what other people do . All I asked was for little help not for drama jisus Christ. One euro only I asked that’s all .
Now also come personally and ask all the shops if I buyed stuff for dogs
I did buy from pet shops only what I couldn’t find in other shops because I try to buy stuff from different shops at a better price and more things.
Just to close your mouth I upload the receipts
Attachments
F8F4EE39-47E0-465F-8603-311314B206C5.jpeg
3774ECAD-36A4-4002-A78A-75D570863957.jpeg
51625D48-53DE-4EB5-8FB6-B9B28E2BCAE8.jpeg
CF920148-3D4E-4266-9474-FD568E9EE6A4.jpeg
B395B9B9-D60E-407F-9F08-A4BA45A5F164.jpeg
FD2D203F-8F8F-444A-9988-A17EC4F1B360.jpeg

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »