RUBY REIGN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Rogue Trader
Guru

Re: RUBY SIMS

Post by Rogue Trader »

Ok I have read to page 7 and I now change my mind and predict we will get the casting at some stage :lol:

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Rogue Trader wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:32 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:24 pm
I'm a little confused, will we see this girl in action with Pierre?
OMG !!! Why do I pass so much time to write here ???
please Rogue Trader read MY POST in this thread and you have your answer ...

PW
Pierre i work 2 jobs man i think there is 21 pages, look at your reply, could you not just have wrote yes or no it would have saved you so time and me :lol:

I think I did read it and she was not happy but I did not understand, so i am guessing there is no footage to come :(

Earlier post in thread is a copy and paste of Pierre’s post from within another forum stating that he gave Ruby an initiation. So that means we are going to at least see her get nasty for Pierre in casting. Then there’s also the WSG.

Pierre will not disappoint.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Second XXXX and then CX and then WSG !!!
It was already written ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Not sure if this is the Woodman casting I am looking forward to the most at the moment…but it’s certainly damn close. Want to see that beautiful British ass and mouth tested with solid Woodman Treatment.

kryptokill10
Padawan

Post by kryptokill10 »

E6B3D8C4-AA3D-479B-8942-2F27E8CACB02.jpeg
1E10A447-F3F3-4229-BF80-34536E09112A.jpeg
A0A94357-8E66-4568-B0FD-2B696914FA87.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well at the casting I wasn't alone but with Alex Romero and situation was different from the WSG where she was "on demand" for a good cunnilingus becoming an intimate great moment of sex while at the casting she was very much on stress for her first anal !!!
So both situation are very different ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:53 am
Well at the casting I wasn't alone but with Alex Romero and situation was different from the WSG where she was "on demand" for a good cunnilingus becoming an intimate great moment of sex while at the casting she was very much on stress for her first anal !!!
So both situation are very different ...

PW
So it means she was tagged team at the casting :lol:
I'm not sure which one I will enjoy more now. But the WSG sounds like it is going to be golden :lol:

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

snakeeyes wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:12 pm
Not sure if this is the Woodman casting I am looking forward to the most at the moment…but it’s certainly damn close. Want to see that beautiful British ass and mouth tested with solid Woodman Treatment.
I agree!!! I think it can be the most anticipated because of that incredible British ass! but I have a feeling it might be a while before we see this one.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Well if we don't get some anal action before then. I know who my next vote is going for.
Ruby Sims WSG or casting :lol: :lol: :lol:
But I want to see Lili Charmelles BBC sceme also. Tough choice.

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

The most initmate moments of Pierre Woodman's life.😎 These are the ones to treasure and to think that Ruby has done one,I am already licking my lips. She has the most splendid of butts.