RUBY REIGN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
El Major
Guru

Re: RUBY SIMS

Post by El Major »

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah a few minutes there was more than enough. Sorry for derailing this thread with that nonesense but Pierre mentioned this first.

Hopefully it was just a mental thing for a hort period of time and whatever bothered her about the scene is not an issue anymore and we get to see this beautiful girl soon

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

For me this just amps up my anticipation for Ruby’s upcoming scenes with Pierre and makes them even more coveted. Hopefully she was not a dead fish and got uninhibited and nasty! :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was more "in" the second time yes but anyway she has been kind enough to trust in me.
It's true after that she started to think and has considered she shouldn't have made it, but I never forced her in any way and she agreed herself it was her own decision.
So in any case I am thanksful for what she did and whatever morons on another garbage forum can say, the truth is HERE and nowhere else. I am honest enough to show you all I can to keep you aware of the reality of this industry when some people are just able to build fakes things in order discredit a competitors.
But the fans are the fans and whatever the dark side try to do because I think they went to the top of the top in matter of lies, I take it as an advertising now even a promotional act sometimes !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the end of april I'm gonna give you another XXXX with Ruby ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm

But they did not accepted to publish her post and proove how much their hate of me is superior even to a girl wish …
When they come here, their messages are accepted, so yes they are clearly not fair-play, we are more cool here !

Calypsoe
Guru

Post by Calypsoe »

When will there be her anal scene?

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm

They said El Major and Jean and Vitaly5 etc …+ many others are ME !!! 😂 😂 😂

Of course they need again involve my family and my wife, they say ( on last 2 pages because they did 72 and honestly
We could say the same about them, how do we know that XXX is not behind some others account on their dark place ?

And what Ricardo say about that he "don't risk anything by publishing images from a public person " is wrong, just look how Hanouna had must give 12k euros to Karine F, for non autorised photos publications, ordered by french court.

Leatherface
Guru

Post by Leatherface »

Man, no offense to her but seeing the indecisiveness some of these girls can bring and all the potential headaches makes me appreciate some of the girls of the past without all the drama and the current girls like Dolly, Trixie, Kitten and Olivia who just want to try new things, fuck intensely and get paid. All fun and little to no drama.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

May be some issues there but hey, still looking super fine. Thinks she loves doggy best but Pierre can speak on that one better!

A34ED5ED-E119-48C6-856C-9FBC029BF260.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Honestly I don't know what is her favorit position !!! Ooops ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Timcollins
Guru

Post by Timcollins »

I think everyone is hoping to sooner rather than later see her wsg she is very pretty