BETTY GABOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mauboy1
Padawan

Re: CASTING GIRL WHO IS SHE

Post by mauboy1 »

HI PIERRE:
I WANT TO KNOW,THE NAME OF A GIRL,WHICH I VE SEEN IN A CASTING MOVIE OF YOU.BUT I DONT REMEBER HER NAME.
I CAN TELL YOU SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU WHO IS SHE.
IN THE INTERVIEW IT SEEMS TO BE IN A RESTAURANT OR SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT,BUT THE FACT TO YOU CAN REMEMBER HER IS:..SHE IS THE GIRL WHO APPEARS IN THE COMMERCIALS OR TRAILER FROM PRIVATE MAGAZINE,SHE WEARS A T-SHIRT WITH THE WORD PRIVATE ,AND SHE IS ALWAYS SMILING,SHE IS SO GEORGEOUS.

WHO IS SHE?..IN ORDER TO BUY HIS CASTING

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/BETTY/398

Her name is Betty Gabor and she one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen!!! I pretty sure this is the girl you're talking about....

THE CANADIAN.

BTW, if you're wondering why she doesn't look exactly the same, it's because the interview was taken years after she worked with Pierre. In my opinion, this is one of his most interesting castings....

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Yes you're very rigth youdaman she is true one of best girl ever for me also!
How is with you in Canada ? Any recent "supermarket stories" you like to share? ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me, I've one in the geant supermarket of Edmonton in 1995 ! But in my book...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Me, I've one in the geant supermarket of Edmonton in 1995 ! But in my book
You're a badboy, PW!! How can you throw something like that out there and not even give us a hint?? And what were you doing in Edmonton, Alberta?? I know you did some stuff in Niagara Falls about the same time....

BTW, I sincerely hope you come back to visit Canada someday! I'd love to shake your hand and personally thank you....When I discovered "The Gigolo" in '95, I was very sick... I couldn't go out of the house very much, couldn't have sex, and your movies and castings, along with my facination with mainstream movies helped me get through some very tough times...

Merci Beaucoup!!!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good to hear that !
I was shooting in Torronto and after in Jasper, so we stopped for a while in Edmonton where I did a vignette.
I also shot at the Mont Edith Cavel, fucking cold there but fantastic scene...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Canada is a very beautiful place, but it can be very harsh sometimes... For example, we had a snowstorm on May 6th! You know what? Fuck it, I'm moving to France!!! I hear you have some "good girls" there....
Dr zaius wrote:How is with you in Canada ? Any recent "supermarket stories" you like to share? ;)
Other than the snowstorm, things are pretty good, man!!!
Looking forward to Caylian's scene.... I've got popcorn and my extra large tube of vaseline on stand by!! And about the "supermarket stories", you're going to have to read about those in my book....

THE CANADIAN.

mauboy1
Padawan

Re: BETTY

Post by mauboy1 »

hi pierre:
i ve just seen a movie where appears this beauty betty gabor,A N D SHE has changed so much,waht happened to her,she was so beautiful ,and after reading your responses to this topic,you and her got a fight for something,and then she went to rocco ,...in this movie the producer,actor,director was rocco ,its name is "the bodyguard".from 1994.

what a such a face,her smile,her legs,ass,breast,she is a godess.

if the canadian said that casting interview was after rocco's time...in what time she was captured by private cameras to do commercial with private t-shirt?

what age is she right now?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She begins in Paris with me in February 1993 when she was 18 y.o then she came with me in Stockholm for the Video Mag n°2 ( with thoses picture for commercials ) then in Caribbean in April, and first week of May was the break in lobby of the Taverna Hotel in Budapest. After she worked, two weeks later, on the Body Guard prod for Rocco.
But 5 years later we met again and I did this interview...

You're right she was a goddess....

PW

mauboy1
Padawan

Post by mauboy1 »

do you mean private video magazine 2?...does she appears in this number of video?...waw i though she got escape for your lenses and direction,but i 'll be looking for this number in video rent store where I know by first time private,to see if they have this number,it must be a classic.