DOLLY DYSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DOLLY DYSON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Dolly has an amazing appetite for sex
Obviously yes, a top sperminator !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Claramiasfan
Guru

Post by Claramiasfan »

She is selling well hopefully not to long till here casting and hope she got tied up she is very submissive

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is submissive but at same time she has a very strong personality and his impressive in a way.
I like a lot this mixte of class behavior vertical and sexual hidden storm horizontal. Dolly can handle a lot of superlatives in both direction and this is something few women only can do in that field !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

You commented in You commented in the video that you did not like that but I have a doubt pierre, dolly at the moment of cumming expels something from her ass red color and then returns to its normal position, because this happens, how it is called, happens in all the girls, if you can explain me since you have the knowledge :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's an anal prolapse !!! Some women can do it and Dolly is one of them ... ;) ;) ;)

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Ok, but why does it happen :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because she wanted people to see it so she pushed her colon outside. Some men are very excited by this ...

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

When Dolly Dyson returns she only needs two men in her scenes Kai Taylor and Pierre Woodman, no more additions.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: honestly I feel weak with a sperminator like her in the bed !!!

PW

Timcollins
Guru

Post by Timcollins »

Dolly is number 3 for sales now this year in only 3 weeks hope we dont have to wait to long to see her in action again in her casting she seems very popular here