LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Raven77
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Raven77 »

Lili has learned to love sperm a lot even though she didn't like to swallow before. She liked to do it with Pierre and loved to play with Thomas sperm in her mouth.

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Raven77 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:06 am
Lili has learned to love sperm a lot even though she didn't like to swallow before. She liked to do it with Pierre and loved to play with Thomas sperm in her mouth.
She learned the ways very fast to become the good slut for the master :lol:

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

Well off course she loves sperm very much. You can see how happy she is and smiling to get it all over her mouth, lips and tongue. She's so excited to please men and make them cum. She's hot and nasty as hell.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

I just realised her thread's gone past the amazing Rebecca now as well.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Lili has surpassed many great girls here already in such a short space of time.. She's one of my favorites. I wish her nothing but the best and even more success.

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Sure she is ultra great. I'd really love to see more impeccable scenes with her to be released. Imagine Pierre/ Alain and the rest of his team making a Spooning Dp with her like this. Very intimate and intense situation.

Broly
Guru

Post by Broly »

Damn! That is a hot position :D

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

Oh yes yes! Lili should get it like this. That is a mega sandwich in the middle of the bed between two guys. Perfect angles of penetration both sides👉👈 Every woman dream to get fucked like this. Pierre can make it happen.Wow! :lol:

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Faaark! April is getting closer for her. She's so beautiful. Can't wait to see her in action once again.

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

Caleb wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:11 am
Faaark! April is getting closer for her. She's so beautiful. Can't wait to see her in action once again.
She still has a cappuccino scene in stock also. I hope Pierre will show us this soon.