IAN SCOTT

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
mspm89
Guru

Re: IAN SCOTT

Post by mspm89 »

JohnWick wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:46 am

The little dickface who talks about the circus but still watches their trailers ;) Call me a social justice warrior. Better than being a cuntface :lol:
You made a drawing, I'm so fucking owneeeeeeeeeed! :lol:

Go watch cartoons and have the last word and a lollipop. :lol:

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Lionel wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:07 pm
I don't give a fuck if Ian Scott fucks trannies as long as PW does not do it. I respect a lot PW's stance on this matter and it would feel too weird to see TS scenes here.

Though I do enjoy some TS-related content, like what Angela White did with Chanel Santini. That scene was mindblowing.
That's one perspective, and it's understandable.
mspm89 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:28 am
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 pm
Well I don't think it's the same and also she is a good girl who loves bring them home and share with BF ...
But her ex was keeping them for himself ... and when I say them ... :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway it's not my business !!!

PW
Too many bi and straight-for-pay male performers. That's off-putting. :lol:

It's not that I don't tolerate them per se, it's that I can't relate to the scene if I know the guy would rather be bumming another guy than the babe he's paired with. :oops:
This is another, and it's mine. I had to quote myself in case another keyboard warrior starts talking about "muh hatred" and ""muh discriminayshun". :roll:

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

mspm89 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:49 pm

You made a drawing, I'm so fucking owneeeeeeeeeed! :lol:

Go watch cartoons and have the last word and a lollipop. :lol:
Your insults are as weak as your sperm count 🤏🤌

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

JohnWick wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:24 pm

Your insults are as weak as your sperm count 🤏🤌
:lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

People can have sex with whoever they choose, regardless of orientation. It's also peoples right to choose not to have sex with a TS, but the moment they incite hatred and name calling on such individiuals, then it is bullying and discrimination.
I agree on that !!!
I am hetero but for sure I am not homophobe and haven't any problem with men or women homosexual as most my friends knows well I have some good friends in gay world.
If Ian scott likes sex with tranies will not change anything in my friendship with him, already Christophe Clark, David perry, Nacho Vidal, Rocco Siffredi, Yves Baillat, Roberto Malone and many of my past or present friends did this without it has changed anything for me.
Piotr Stanislas is gay and still one of the person I like and respect the most on this planet !!!

I have specific point of view about gay world and what nowadays we are supposed accept on that field, I am fine if two men or women married but I am against the fact two men rise up a child and but less strict on two women even if I prefer of course two basic parent Mom and Dad !!!
I am against the new fashion to bring Transgender in school and tell children it's normal ( it's not the job of a school in my opinion ) I think everyone must find out by himself what is his libido and no be "push" about X or Y direction at a age we are so much fragile psychologically and ready to follow any direction once an adult told you it's "OK" !!!

You can see recently some US states just did a law against this "school" way of education :

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... n-desantis

https://www.fugues.com/2022/03/29/le-go ... -a-lecole/

and of course now it's a scandal for LGBT people but myself I think kindergarden means INNOCENCE and they have time before someone push them in this direction ...

I am also against the promotion of homosexuality on the billboard or on publicity and on the extrem things sometime happening on gay parade ( when some gay are beaten, slapped, sodomised etc during the show ) because children can see it and be perturbed in my opinion !!!

Out of this I have no problem with gay and in contrario with various producers as for instance Rocco who never gave job to Titof because he is bi-sexual and even criticized him on TV show while saying in another program few months later that himself started his sexuality with men and also made films in Brazil with tranies !!!
Myself I always took Titof with me on many productions worldwide and for many years without it has never been a problem.
We are still great friends ...

So yes some people love pretend I am an asshole homophobe but NO !!!
I just say the truth about my opinions and I have no any hate for LGBT world while many of my competitors shut their mouth by scare of mob vengeance but deeply are real haters of homosexuality.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Roberto Malone fucking a TS is something I never heard about, any available material?

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Lionel wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:31 pm
Roberto Malone fucking a TS is something I never heard about, any available material?
Neither about David Perry.

Pierre Woodman and Alain Deloin, the last of the mohicans who never did that. :lol:

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Well a lot of people are gay for pay. I do not support this, but it doesn't mean we must trash talk them. Angelo Godshack, Charlie Dean, Kristof Kale etc have all done it but they are not gay in real life. They do it for the money. It's their choice. Just don't watch it and pass judgement why a man is fucking TS. Girls also do it. There is double standard in this industry and more tolerance towards women. Many girls are doing g/g and licking each others pussies etc. Some of these girls do not even like girls at all but they are doing it for the money. Nobody say anything about this just because they wank to girls.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

About all people I mentionned it was in the 80's/90's for Gabriel Pontello shooting. They all weared black glasses but you can recognize them. There are still some picture available on the net at the exception of Rocco I think because his scene with the Blow job and more for Laeticia has disappeared and also I can't found any Pontello material. But honestly as it is not my cup of tea I probably don't search at the right place !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Pierre we haven't seen Ian Scott in a while. Possible to bring him back?