STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jhonstiven garces
Guru

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by Jhonstiven garces »

what do you like more the ass or the beautiful tits of stella
Attachments
FNZSIfaWUAgI1nS.jpeg

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

with which of the 3 precious tempting pussies do you stay
Attachments
stella-cardo-skyler-christine-tv-izle.jpg

wallacewilliam
Padawan

Post by wallacewilliam »

she is hot like hell but the best would be if Stella get a Woodman Treatment with 2 or 3 Boys.....that would be insane

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

uffff it would be epic and to frame this delicious and pleasant scene

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah you never give up guys !!!

Honestly I really thing you should focus on another thing. Stephan, Stella and me are great friends and I know various professionnal project they have in mind but for now exchanging male partners is not in their program ...
We have to respect their behaviour and love for each others. Same as for Yoya Grey ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I find it curious that their guys can fuck other girls, but the girls can't fuck other guys :?:

wallacewilliam
Padawan

Post by wallacewilliam »

Well it depends actually what they want.....is their decission not our decission but if they wanna be up in the industry they have to bring something else otherwise it will be always the same - more less ......

but they both need to know what is best for them

i would like to see her get DP treatment to be honest.....but i cannot decide that

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

how about this description , I tell you that she made my hair stand on end, saying that Pierre Combencera Stella from having sex 100% with him.
This description is quite exciting. hopefully one day

Plot: Stella Cardo
Genre: Casting, Big tits, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Facial, Riding, Blowjob, Shaved, Doggystyle, All sex
Performer of the role: A russian girl, Stella Cardo has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Stella Cardo will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Stella Cardo to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will fuck her very hard.Pierre Woodman will make her cum like no others ! This is Stella Cardo sex Testing casting X !

zenc
Padawan

Post by zenc »

this is like dream comes true.

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

We will cross our fingers so that it is so, and we have the pleasure of seeing Stella with Master Pierre.