LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JohnWick
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by JohnWick »

And that is the beauty of it all. Variety is the spice of life. But for me, Lili is the hottest girl on the site and she is far more beautiful than Sylvia. Both her face and her body in my opinion.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

JohnWick wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:30 am
And that is the beauty of it all. Variety is the spice of life. But for me, Lili is the hottest girl on the site and she is far more beautiful than Sylvia. Both her face and her body in my opinion.
I'm with you John. I feel Sylvia was a better deepthroater, but overall Lili is a better seductress and gives a better blowjob. Her facial expressions are amazing. She was born for the camera and knows how to perform and entertain. She also experienced many surprise orgasms.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Exactly! Sylvia took her first anal well. The think with Lili which really impressed me and surpassed my expectations was her WILL to try new things even if it seemed impossible. Her ass was closed shut like the gates to heaven :lol: An ass so tight that Thomas could barely get inside. Somehow she did it and even managed the DP with orgasms. She deserves a lot of praise for this.

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

JohnWick wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:44 am
She deserves a lot of praise for this.
Especially for her first time DATM she licked it so nasty and her RGS and rimjob. It will be interesting to see how much further she can go and how much Pierre can do with her. She obeyed all what Pierre asked and wanted and never said No to anything. She has sheer will and determination and great spirit indeed. I'm sure she can be a lot nastier and take on more guys with much harder in action she will learn in future.

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

I'm sure everyone wants to see her doing much more sexy and rough nasty things like Gangbang etc. I'm sure it's a fantasy for her that Pierre can make happen when she returns. Fingers crossed we get many more top surprises with Lili.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a strong girl with strong character but with me she is sweet like a little cat ... I am lucky !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:24 am
She is a strong girl with strong character but with me she is sweet like a little cat ... I am lucky !!!

PW
Pierre what is meant by this. Do you mean her personality is strong but she is submissive in sex with you? And yes you're very lucky to fuck with a girl like Lili. She's gorgeous.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

She comes across as sweet, soft spoken and shy... but obviously from listening to her interview there is a more perverse and nasty side to her. Her sexual actions proved it.

Vianeta
Padawan

Post by Vianeta »

I know her casting just came out but literally can't wait for her BBC scene 🔥🔥🔥

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Will be interesting to see how she got Darrells massive BBC in her ass! 👌