LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Archer
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Archer »

nautica wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:44 pm
Thomas has a very good Pierre load, he is a good candidate for creampies.
I agree! I think this was Thomas's best cumshot ever. I never seen him moan in pleasure and have a good time like that before. He really liked Lili and he dropped quite a few big loads in her mouth.

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

That cumshot was nasty as hell :lol:

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Kylema wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:13 pm
That cumshot was nasty as hell :lol:
One of the biggest loads she's ever taken. Even Alain came like a madman in her mouth for the WUNF

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Some good cumshot gifs..she got a good mouthful
lili charmelle casting_5.gif
lili charmelle casting_4.gif
lili charmelle casting_3.gif

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

Perfect visuals of cumshots in her mouth. It woud have been even better if she swallowed it. But she doesn't like sperm

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Hector wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:40 pm
Perfect visuals of cumshots in her mouth. It woud have been even better if she swallowed it. But she doesn't like sperm
But she swallowed Pierre's sperm in her WUNF :lol: Pierre had the honor of being the 1st guy she swallowed.

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Lili Charmelle is a blowjob queen. She really knows how to suck with that extremely long tongue of hers. There is 1 part where she is stroking Thomas big cock and just staring at it in admiration. She liked his cock and to suck him very much. Not to mention all the moans and sucking noises she makes. She really knows how to handle a dick. She uses her tongue well and licks all around. Good kisses on the dick too. She's a champion sucker!

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

The girl deserves an award. She has the tiniest and tightest holes in history. I don't know how she took Thomas Stones dick in her ass. It didn't want to go in. It's a miracle she did it and also the DP.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

It was a really nasty casting. And a real great one too. Some very unexpected moments. I thought she was a pure angel. I still can't believe she did a DATM :o

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

nautica wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:44 pm
Thomas has a very good Pierre load, he is a good candidate for creampies.
pierre?