RUBY REIGN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Rogue Trader
Guru

Re: RUBY SIMS

Post by Rogue Trader »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:48 pm
From what did you come to this idea ??? Because some morons said that on PB forum it has to be the truth ???

PW
:lol: I came to that conclusion by reading the forum very very quickly whilst having one eye on a football match, good, i am guessing with that response it is a yes we will see her in action. :D

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
From what did you come to this idea ??? Because some morons said that on PB forum it has to be the truth ???

PW
The plot thickens…

Any action we can see her in would be super nice really. PB forum is a cesspool of infantile and jealous jackasses.

Leatherface
Guru

Post by Leatherface »

snakeeyes wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:55 am
The plot thickens…

Any action we can see her in would be super nice really. PB forum is a cesspool of infantile and jealous jackasses.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:

PW

Hard to argue with any of that.

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

I don't know why, but sometimes announcements are only made on EBI (Eurobabeindex) and not mirrored here, which can lead to redundant arguments and questions from those who are only visiting this forum.

PW posted her in the „Add a Babe” section two days ago like this:
Ruby Sims

Postby Pierre Woodman on Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 am
English
25 years old
1,70 m

Very pretty full natural british lady who came to me for a casting + initiation and 2 XXXX scenes.
Quod erit demonstrandum (I wrote 'erit' deliberately, because it's future tense :ugeek: )

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

sphinxterre wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:32 pm
I don't know why, but sometimes announcements are only made on EBI (Eurobabeindex) and not mirrored here, which can lead to redundant arguments and questions from those who are only visiting this forum.

PW posted her in the „Add a Babe” section two days ago like this:
Ruby Sims

Postby Pierre Woodman on Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 am
English
25 years old
1,70 m

Very pretty full natural british lady who came to me for a casting + initiation and 2 XXXX scenes.
Quod erit demonstrandum (I wrote 'erit' deliberately, because it's future tense :ugeek: )
Exactly! Pierre posts all the important information on EBI and nobody here knows, and then when users ask a question here then he will get angry.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Drama is drama but I just hope we get to see Pierre train that sexy hot ass of hers. Provided we don’t first get bombed back to the Stone Age in WW3!

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

That ass......

Roundness is a virtue.

Leatherface
Guru

Post by Leatherface »

A lovely ass!
88E9FF56-1CA9-4A14-B587-6E0490D3D0CE.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre posts all the important information on EBI and nobody here knows, and then when users ask a question here then he will get angry.
Well first of all show me where I am angry against anyone in this thread and sorry but it's not my fault if you are not able to read between the lines in my post page 3 and 4 !!!
It's true I was a bit more precise on EBI forum but I gave those informations one week after my first explanations here ...
I know some people are trying all they can to make me look bad in every way, bad to the girls, bad to my members, even the moon for sure too, but at the end of the day I still have my loyal members here and still shoot some first anal with beauties !!!

I enjoy see the time and energy some morons have to spend on me, always ready to think the world pay attention about what they can say but it's same for so many years and tell me what has changed for me ???

I'm still ranked the same on the net and agents working with me still do it and more and more models are writting for work with me. So yeah keep up the good "moros way" guys, I'm flying to the sun in few days and will enjoy my life and prepare nice editing for my members time you'll bite your fingers behind your keyboards !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Well said...
but at the end of the day I still have my loyal members here and still shoot some first anal with beauties !!!
I am always reminded by a certain song of what Pierre has to listen to and read all the time. Pierre's comments and responses are also reflected very well in the song.

Pierre, I don't know if you know Tom Petty, but I think his song really fits very well. It's called "I Won't Back Down."
And I don't mean that in terms of your potency and your little Pierre.

I'm really always very impressed with Pierre's attitude. And I sincerely hope... He won't back down!

Please fuck up all maroons