LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kmconstantine
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Kmconstantine »

For me it has to go in my top 10 best castings on the site. She has something special and when she walks into a room and smiles, it's mesmerizing. Her pretty face and sleepy eyes has infinite seduction. She is sexy beyond words! She is a hundred personalities into one. Sweet, shy, polite, nasty, wild, devilishly attractive and loves sex. It was amazing and she left me speechless!

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

She got real nasty :o still have to pinch
myself. Did that really happen

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Nasty is Pierre's middle name. :D

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Blarit wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:09 pm
Nasty is Pierre's middle name. :D
That is true. You won't find content like this elsewhere. Lili started with a bang and her first 2 scenes with 2 hot DP's and RGS :lol:
Priceless!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Because we won't find content like this elsewhere Pierre is the master. Best of the best.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Blarit wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:18 pm
Because we won't find content like this elsewhere Pierre is the master. Best of the best.
Agree 💯 the beauty of this site is you will get to see girls in compromising scenarios you wouldn't dream of seeing elsewhere. Sure Lili would do great scenes for other companies and you'll see her being a sweetheart. But if anyone wants to see her get down and dirty like never before....Pierre has a way of getting it out of these girls.

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

Honestly this was a masterpiece. My only regret is that it was only 90mins. It needed to be 3 hours 😭 because I really didn't want it to end. We deserve more time with this girl. What a horny angel she is giving full satisfaction! I definitely want to see her take on a few more guys next time. I think she will absolutely love it!

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

For me she is definitely the Girl of the year 2021! Her incredible beauty this lovely face. If I were not already taken she would be a girl for me ;)

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

JohnWick wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:21 pm
Blarit wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:18 pm
Agree 💯 the beauty of this site is you will get to see girls in compromising scenarios you wouldn't dream of seeing elsewhere. Sure Lili would do great scenes for other companies and you'll see her being a sweetheart. But if anyone wants to see her get down and dirty like never before....Pierre has a way of getting it out of these girls.

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Durex88 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:28 pm
For me she is definitely the Girl of the year 2021! Her incredible beauty this lovely face. If I were not already taken she would be a girl for me ;)
You would have to fight me. I would marry this girl 😍