LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
MarioB
Padawan

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by MarioB »

Pierre there is one part in the interview where you say "every guy that she catch is sure to become a venison very soon" ...sarvaash very fast. I didn't understand this. What did you mean?

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

MarioB wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:38 am
Pierre there is one part in the interview where you say "every guy that she catch is sure to become a venison very soon" ...sarvaash very fast. I didn't understand this. What did you mean?
I think he meant she sees men as fresh meat. When she sees a guy she wants to have him and then she's finished with him and onto the next.

Vianeta
Padawan

Post by Vianeta »

It would have been better if added subtitles to this interview because many things were not translated properly which is surprise because Thomas Stone is Hungarian and not everything was translated correctly. Maybe he took some things out of context. Like when he asked her if she thinks it was a game to go and cheat the guy, he replied yes she thinks it was a game. But this was not true what she said. She replied 'szerintem mindenkinek az' which means she felt that it was for everyone(normal) to have many sexual partners, she didn't think it was a game to play the guy!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Interesting !!! thanks ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

She's just so stunning!
Attachments
Lili4.jpg
Lili3.jpg
Lili2..jpg
Lili1.jpg

Broly
Guru

Post by Broly »

She sure is an angel. She makes some top pictures.

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

More BBC scenes with Lili. Pair her with Darrell and Joss. Pierre can be the Vanilla in her double expresso. She hasn't taken BBC DP before :lol:

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

G-string lover wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:47 pm
More BBC scenes with Lili. Pair her with Darrell and Joss. Pierre can be the Vanilla in her double expresso. She hasn't taken BBC DP before :lol:
I support this comment!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

She's the best of the best...but first lets see her first black dick taken in the ass before requesting for more chocolate :lol:

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

Archer wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:50 pm
She's the best of the best...but first lets see her first black dick taken in the ass before requesting for more chocolate :lol:
Love this skinny tiger. Any video would be appreciated. As lomg as Lili shows she enjoys it!