CHARLOTTE JEEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kmconstantine
Guru

Re: CHARLOTTE JEEZ

Post by Kmconstantine »

Well this bright, radiant, red beauty has no doubt caught my attention. I hope she will spark the flames of fire in the bedroom.

SpermDonor
Guru

Post by SpermDonor »

Do you plan on showing her casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Broly
Guru

Post by Broly »

She looks good. Hope it will be an exciting one.

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Any news on Charlotte?

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

:lol: I think Charlotte has another intention with that look... maybe she was thinking about those melons she had in front of her :twisted: .
nautica wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:50 pm
What goes through your mind when you see this look :?:
jxb<jxbj.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: posssible yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

:lol: pierre ask Gabriella what she thinks of this message and the image, and what goes through her mind at that moment with that look.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

nautica wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:49 pm
:lol: pierre ask Gabriella what she thinks of this message and the image, and what goes through her mind at that moment with that look.
She’s probably thinking, “Pierre is really going to tear that ass up good for the first time as he has done hundreds of other gorgeous girls!”

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

snakeeyes wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:45 pm
She’s probably thinking, “Pierre is really going to tear that ass up good for the first time as he has done hundreds of other gorgeous girls!”
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: The second newbie Miss XXXX ( she does not have stage name yet ) just killed me even more and I was really on the knee with that one too but tomorrow I will tell you more about this because in fact her ass is still virgin at this minute and by a miracle I am supposed manage this "problem" tomorrow !!!
Miss XXXX turned out to be Charlotte Jeez and from this quote it appears that Pierre was not successful at the casting, but on twitter it appears her first scene was a XXXX with 3 guys. Maybe he joined in. We'll have to wait and see.