SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
zangor1972
Padawan

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by zangor1972 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:39 pm
Ahahahh
Just spoked with her …
She is back home in Vladivostok and just registered in a highschool there !
She wants focus on study from now she said and I agree it’s something good for her.

PW
Plus she will be more popular now..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think she can ... she is over the top !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gabifan
Guru

Post by Gabifan »

Soon She will be most popular PW casting above Viola Bailey

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think now it will be difficult beat Viola in term of sales ...
She did good Sylvia and she explosed all better than any girl here before and collected many records on the 2 first months but not on third month where it slows down when usually it goes up .
Probably because of the piracy and it's sad. For now she did not even sold better than Virginy Lovely !!!
The forum keep her on records level but not the sales anymore ...
It can change in future of course but before get Viola numbers, I'm scare it will need 20 years ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Masterchief
Padawan

Post by Masterchief »

Why don’t you release her dp scene if you want an increase in sales?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think if this planet still love so much piracy I will quit this industry before anyone see her DP !!!

PW

Toothfairy
Padawan

Post by Toothfairy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:19 am
I think if this planet still love so much piracy I will quit this industry before anyone see her DP !!!

PW
Can you please explain the concept of how delaying a video combats piracy? I don't understand how it works.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: me too !!!

I pay a DMCA service to remove the videos but Google help those bastards anyway because he let them be there ...
So it's an eternal infinite fight who never end up until Google don't help us to shut down the piracy.
They pretend they do but it's just bullshit ...

PW

Toothfairy
Padawan

Post by Toothfairy »

Yeah but whether you delay a video in 5 months or 5 years, these videos is still going to end up on internet and be pirated :lol: I'm struggling to understand this logic. This business model only frustrates your members. It doesn't do anything to pirates. They can wait. Whenevr a video is publish, they will still pirate. This only frustrates your members. How does it help you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I know you are part of the Circus team and support the piracy, I'm glad to see you haven't understood after 13 years I do this site that I am right and why !!!
It's a great thing for me ...

PW