SYLVIA BUNTARKA AND CLARA MIA - WUNF 350

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.

balou
Guru

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA AND CLARA MIA - WUNF 350

Post by balou »

Good that my russian girlfriend is spending the night with me today - now I go to the sleeping room and fuck the shit out off her tight and full ass before we prepare for work.

JESUS - one of the most intense and sensitive WUNF ever - how they lick your ass, how they prepare themselves for anal - and it's just the beginning of an epic WUNF, it's hard to describe because this one you must see, you must feel - CHAPEAU.

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Great scene with two amazing women :)

phallokrat
Guru

Post by phallokrat »

The video may be shortened because of its dangerous content. Watching these beautiful ladies and their hot action has already led to several severe heart attacks among our older members and to a lack of cerebral perfusion in cases of prolonged erections. So Pierre is just trying to save our lives. 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish it was that !!!
There was technical problem I explained in Sylvia's thread. Sorry for that but today the final version 1 H 36 mn was uploaded.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valentin Bem
Newb

Post by Valentin Bem »

je viens de m'abonner pour ces deux filles sublimes. merci woodman tu fais un travail incroyable et je t'envie beaucoup.
cette scene est phénoménale et je me demande comment à ton age tu parviens à satisfaire deux belles ogresses comme ça.
chapeau bas mon seigneur !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Honnétement faire un Wunf avec ces deux là c'est les vacances !!! Elles sont si belles et si sympas que je prend beaucoup de plaisir et oublie souvent que je suis "au boulot" !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

So what happened to Sylvia? The juice in the casting was so bad that she did not want to try again?
Great Scene and amazing energy between all of you..I would have come in Clara while Sylvia licked my ass, for sure.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sylvia was shy to make this front of someone ... it was her decision and I had to respect it !!!

PW

Nabax
Newb

Post by Nabax »

wunf 64 - 100 - 200 - 346 and 350 are best of the site !