RUBI RIZZO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Valmont
Guru

Re: RUBI RIZZO

Post by Valmont »

Capture web_4-2-2022_22418_www.woodmancastingx.com.jpeg

Little Rubi is the only one in the vote thread to get all the votes of certain members!
The only one to get a lot of times three votes by the same forum member!
Sure her presale will get a huge success because she has very exclusive fans.

Now we could vote for her for fun, for pleasure....because it will be the last opportunity to vote for her...
The prettiest one.

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Valmont wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:50 pm

Now we could vote for her for fun, for pleasure....because it will be the last opportunity to vote for her...
The prettiest one.
Dude @Valmont, I'm so happy for you and all the Rubi Rizzo voters because you got your wish for March.
I haven't voted for any of the three girls who are currently first, but I like to be as fair as possible to all of them.
Why dare to vote for Rubi if it is already scheduled!
Because the only thing you can get is that instead of the top 3 girls and Rubi's voters being happy... what you can unintentionally get is if Rubi beats one of the top 3 girls, you might still you get fewer updates. Instead of Pierre updating the first three castings + Rubi, it may be that only the first three castings are updated including Rubi, just for the grace of uploading votes to Rubi to enter the first three positions and you would screw the voters of one of the other girls.
Please look at it this way, my friend, and think of others, thank you. ;)

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

This Valmont dude is up to no good. He makes no sense whatsoever. Why vote for Rubi when she is already scheduled. Can't he use his head and think if people vote for her and she finishes in top 2 then we will get 1 less casting?

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Sherlok wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:23 pm

Because the only thing you can get is that instead of the top 3 girls and Rubi's voters being happy... what you can unintentionally get is if Rubi beats one of the top 3 girls, you might still you get fewer updates. Instead of Pierre updating the first three castings + Rubi, it may be that only the first three castings are updated including Rubi, just for the grace of uploading votes to Rubi to enter the first three positions and you would screw the voters of one of the other girls.
@friend Sherlok, not at all!

First, there are at least four of five people who would have voted Rubi if she wasnt announced as the next presale. So normally, she could have won this vote very easily.
So Pierre knew already she is apart from the others and even if she would be ranked number two or three, he would not count her as the three who would be updated. Rubi is apart because she is planned for presale, not like the others.
So there will not be one update less.
So dont worry, Sherlok, if people voted Rubi, it would be just for fun, pleasure and it would not bother the voters of other girls. There are 4 other girls very close from each other. Pierre would choose amongst these four other girls the next castings to be updated. I am quite sure Pierre already knew that.

The most annoying thing, dear Sherlok, its the 5 or 6 profiles who seem very suspicious and who voted : exactly the same way of writing, very few comments, and all created between the middle of january and the 22th January....We have now Chococuba out and his vote cancelled but he was almost immediatly replaced by another one...That's the thing which is really annoying....

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

The only thing annoying here is you Valmont. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks you are stupid and selfish, trying to fix votes on Rubi even though she is guaranteed just so you can upset the applecart for eveyone else. If only you took peoples advice and listened before you write nonsense here. But no problem, anything can happen and should Rubi somehow win , you will have to face the wrath of many members here for your constant manipulation. You've caused already too much commotion since you came back here.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Handicap match is also very ugly, you want argue with a guy, no problem, but do it 1 on 1 ,. Not 3 on 1 , and it's not specific here , it Can also happen even on Pierre, we are not in a jungle guys

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

The weird thing is there's also several new profiles with not even 10 comments who voted for Rubi Rizzo. It's no good everyone arguing. It is what it is. The most important thing is there will be minimum 2 new castings....maybe more + Rubi if any of the top 4 girls wins.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Kylema wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:40 am
The weird thing is there's also several new profiles with not even 10 comments who voted for Rubi Rizzo.
@Kylema : I checked what you said. There are four members who voted for Rubi Rizzo with only a few comments BUT two joined the forum in september and october 2021, the third one in 2018 and the last one in....2015!

But try to explain to me why SIX profiles joined the forum ESPECIALLY between 19th and 31th january 2022, made very few comments, wrote exactly the same way, and voted for the same three girls. You could check.
I was right about Chococuba. He was a LP member and Pierre kicked him out of the forum. He was replaced almost immediatly by another LP member.
Dont be fool. There are LP members around us and I am quite sure these profiles belong to LP and try to manipulate the vote.
We need to find a way to eradicate them. Because it means 6 votes from ghost and false profiles. And 6 votes, it is enough to change the results.

And dont worry. in my opinion, I think Pierre will update all the four girls who are taking the lead + Rubi Rizzo for her presale because the four girls are far away from the others. They have at least 6 MORE VOTES than a girl who had only 10 votes.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Valmont wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:50 am

And dont worry. in my opinion, I think Pierre will update all the four girls who are taking the lead + Rubi Rizzo for her presale because the four girls are far away from the others. They have at least 6 MORE VOTES than a girl who had only 10 votes.
I understand what you're saying...but even if all what you say is true, it still doesn't explain why the need to push on Rubi, knowing she is already going to be shown. Are you not happy with the girls who are currently in contention? These are awesome girls btw or would you just prefer Rubi or another girl to win since you voted differently. I'm not sure why you are upset when everyone else is happy with the situation. If Rubi finishes in the top two then Pierre might just give everyone Rubi and the other girl, whoever she is and also in the top two. The other two girls in the top four might miss out. It's not confirmed that there will be four castings. We could get only two and instead of Rubi's presale we could get her as an update if she finishes top two and the other two girls might miss out so I also get why everyone is upset about this.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@Spielberg :
if you understand what I am saying, you understand there is no risk. Rubi will get her presale promised since almost a year....
So there are four girls left...They will be all released, I am sure, as Pierre did for the August vote, for Braza, Morticia, Marquize and Victoria. Four updates.

Why ? Because they are at the top of the ranking, far away from the other girls, from Hermione for example who had 10 votes.
To tell the truth, I am not bothered by these four girls. There are even amongt them some girls I could appreciate.

BUT lets focalize on the real problem, the six profiles which seem suspicious....All everybody want is a fair vote.
So maybe it is possible to clarify the situation to have a fair vote.

About Rubi, I just said, there is absolutely no danger for the other girls, so lets vote in complete freedom....
its the last opportunity to vote for little Rubi, to say you like, love, adore her....after, it will be over.