SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by mspm89 »

Whho'd have thought that an innocent share of an explosion in followers would start a chain reaction to bring the end of Sylvia's career? :?

Most Instagram "influencers" must buy followers, because their numbers sometimes don't make sense, though I've seen some other more complicated strategies. I know about YouTube's monetizing system, but how do these girls seemingly make a living out of Instagram?

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

mspm89 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:35 am
Most Instagram "influencers" must buy followers, because their numbers sometimes don't make sense, though I've seen some other more complicated strategies. I know about YouTube's monetizing system, but how do these girls seemingly make a living out of Instagram?
I think companies sponsor people who are popular so that the people who follow said people get influenced and buy their products, kind of like how famous people come in ads for some product and the company pays them money to do so..
Hence the term instagram influencers :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So her next video will be her xxx or the 2nd wunf she did.
Please read my post before ask ...
I said today her WUNF 2 will be online !!!

But in fact it will tomorrow because I have had a long and crazy day of work and I'll not be able finish it tonight ...

_Sylvia-Buntarka-and-Clara-Mia---Wunf-350.jpg

https://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/sylvi ... -350_29785

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

Is ist only me, who cannot open the link or is the clip not uploaded yet? :roll: :roll:

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

victoria3conf wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:48 am

I think companies sponsor people who are popular so that the people who follow said people get influenced and buy their products, kind of like how famous people come in ads for some product and the company pays them money to do so..
Hence the term instagram influencers :lol:
I've seen a few who sponsor products, but not all of them. That's why I wonder how many ways there are to profit from a gazillion followers.

Timcollins
Guru

Post by Timcollins »

Pierre the scene is only 46 mins ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There was a problem I try to fix it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Timcollins
Guru

Post by Timcollins »

No problem just letting u know incase didnt see it that alls thanks

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

The full video still isn't up. was promised for wednesday and now it's friday. The 46 minutes that is there looks hot but then it ends abruptly. not sure why this is taking so long to fix.