ROXY LIPS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ROXY LIPS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It wasn't only for you, a lot of people begged me to see Lara Duro with a dick in the ass.
Roxy Lips is pretty but her tatoos block the libido of a lot of people.
It's sad but I can't do anything about that ... only add with her a gorgeous spanish babe like Lara who has more discrets tattoos.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi PW,

Not clear from me from the messages chain if she still works or not. But what is clear is that she is beautiful, young and loves sex. Some of this also applies to you + the fact that you make girls have a good time whilst shooting great scenes.
Hence I would love to see more unreleased material from her and maybe some new shootings.. ( a miracle come back together with Henessy))

Happy New Year and all the best for you and your beloved ones

Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was a perfection, but started to do this terrible tattoo on her ass + legs.
Then like if it was not enough to destroy feelings she decided to fall in love and not agree to have orgasm during her time with other men ...
After the WSG. I had with her one year ago, I decided to not shoot her anymore .

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Raffi117
Padawan

Post by Raffi117 »

Good evening Pierre,

I am a recent member and I have just seen your casting with the fantastic Roxy Lips. You mention a WSG in your last post. It must have been epic! Do you plan to release it someday?

Rgds

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One day yes for sure !!!

PW