IRINA CAGE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spielberg
Guru

Re: IRINA CAGE

Post by Spielberg »

I thought it was going to be her XXXX first. Are you going to update both or it's a swap?

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Spielberg wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:36 pm
I thought it was going to be her XXXX first. Are you going to update both or it's a swap?
The XXXX will be great too for sure. But the FIRST ANAL is much better! ;) :) Thank you Pierre!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Ass destruction it's exactly what we need.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her first XXXX was with her BF and Alain Deloin and I did a second one with Erik Everhard and me but including anal.

But as in Sluts Games there was no anal sex with Irina, I decided give you her casting with her first time anal now and give you later the TWO XXXX in a same video as the second is connected to the first and it will be better like that !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:17 am
Her first XXXX was with her BF and Alain Deloin and I did a second one with Erik Everhard and me but including anal.

But as in Sluts Games there was no anal sex with Irina, I decided give you her casting with her first time anal now and give you later the TWO XXXX in a same video as the second is connected to the first and it will be better like that !!!

PW
Didn't know you did one with Erik Everhard and you. That is really great to hear.

So her XXXX will be similar to what you did with the Angelika Fyres XXXX? That was awesome!

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Her casting is here and it is MAGNIFIQUE!!! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!
So her XXXX will be similar to what you did with the Angelika Fyres XXXX? That was awesome!
Better I think but it's just my personal opinion ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Perfection, thanks Pierre once again for another lovely jewel.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tell her thanks because honestly the flower must be for her !!!

PW

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

The scene is fantastic. Irina has feminine killer body and something Russian in the face. She is also passionate fucker and sucker. Both of you have have so much pleasure. I'm waiting for DP!