AINARA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dave55uk
Newb

Re: AINARA

Post by dave55uk »

Hi Pierre,

Loved your film with Ainara in Budapest.

What I cannot understand though is why the pissing scene at the end was cut.
Perhaps you could enlighten me please? Without seeing you pee in her mouth, it is open to discussion whether or not the 'piss' in her mouth was real or not.

Of all the Ainara films I have seen, yours was the only one where she has sex without the man (not you in this case) wearing a condom. Marvellous! Wish he'd have cum all over her pussy.

Oddly, one of the most exciting scenes of the film for me was where Ainara was lying on the bed whilst you were kneeling between her legs putting your latex gloves on. Just a shame you had a (semi) fixed camera position and not someone with the camera to give us different viewpoints. An above view of her lying there, waiting for you to commence, would have been terrific.

Keep up the good work,
Dave.

robinsonmuniz
Guru

Post by robinsonmuniz »

I really liked Ainara. Do you have more stuff with this spanish beauty?
And what happened with her? Has she retired?

Remifa
Guru

Post by Remifa »

Elle est géniale.
Je l'adore. Très belle fille.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She retired yes long ago. I have no idea what she does now. And yes it was a delicious person.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Stunning spanish cutie, Pierre why you didn't cum in her juicy mouth?

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Another forgotten jewel. Though no exclusive, she did anal in Spain, maybe that's why she's at the bottom of the update pecking order.