SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Dickhead
Guru

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by Dickhead »

We are at 49%…..guys I would love to enjoy Sylvia on this Weekend and I am sure many of you too. So please take out your cards and buy some credits so that we can have a wonerfull weekend :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

La moitie du contenu pour les payants.. en stream!
Trop compliqué et pas d'intéret à mon sens !!! C'est faire de la vente de chiffons.
Je vais faire mieux. Je vais numéroter chaque video délivrée à chaque payeur. Ils auront la video en exclusivité pendant une semaine puis les membres du site et ensuite ceux qui payeront 10 credits.
Par contre si l'un des payeurs la balance sur un site pirate je saurais de qui il s'agit ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

zigfieldfollies
Guru

Post by zigfieldfollies »

Logique et ingenieux!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Oui, et si on en choppe un qui à piraté,

https://youtu.be/nqqyDO2T1RA

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:59 pm

Love her Pacific look. Hope that we will see her like that in the nearest future :)
La moitie du contenu pour les payants.. en stream!

Trop compliqué et pas d'intéret à mon sens !!! C'est faire de la vente de chiffons.
Je vais faire mieux. Je vais numéroter chaque video délivrée à chaque payeur. Ils auront la video en exclusivité pendant une semaine puis les membres du site et ensuite ceux qui payeront 10 credits.
Par contre si l'un des payeurs la balance sur un site pirate je saurais de qui il s'agit ...

PW
For me it is a great idea!!! I have a small collection of your works and I downloaded them when I was a member. So it would be nice if people who paid for video wpuld consume it as a first ones :)

Also I gave her 10 credits. I support her from the beginning, when I saw the first photo of here. It's nice that she is exclusive. We saw that she worked a lot, but Pierre is the first. The initiation video of her will erupt her popularity a lot.

I'm also a member and support this video by buying a credits because of excellent works of Pierre in 2021. Thank you Pierre for 2021: Candice Demellza CX updated, Stasy Riviera XXXX, Silvia Sin CX, Olivia's Sparkle's double penetrations, Darcy Dark and Mullania Morry's CPX and Alba Lala's Wunf!!!
Great works!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks to you !!!
Oui, et si on en choppe un qui à piraté,

https://youtu.be/nqqyDO2T1RA
Mortel !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

Pierre, Do I understand correctly that you want give access to this clip for those who have donated 10 credits, even though we have not reached 100%?

CELTICSFAN747
Padawan

Post by CELTICSFAN747 »

Dickhead lol fans get nothing till 100%! Pierre was saying it is a waste of his time to make HALF video! Not be able to watch at 50%! We must wait to 100%! Then fans who have paid can watch then members of his site then those who have paid 10 credits in that order! Does everyone understand? I understand why Pierre gets so frustrated here with dumb questions!

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

CELTICSFAN747 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:10 am
Dickhead lol fans get nothing till 100%! Pierre was saying it is a waste of his time to make HALF video! Not be able to watch at 50%! We must wait to 100%! Then fans who have paid can watch then members of his site then those who have paid 10 credits in that order! Does everyone understand? I understand why Pierre gets so frustrated here with dumb questions!
Understood! Thanks for the clarification…..

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Sylvia dressing warm but sometimes her body is just too hot she have to take it off!

file.jpg

PW