SILVIA SIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Ahill92
Guru

Re: SILVIA SIN

Post by Ahill92 »

Thank you Master.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Probably just some DAP and PAL action in continuation. I don't think she did anything more scenes because she had to go back home.

Wawawie
Guru

Post by Wawawie »

Splendid ! An update to remember and to store as 'one of the best castings'
What an energy , positivity and beautiful smile this woman has, such a natural. one word = perfect :D
Merci Pierre :)
Merci Silvia :)
Heaven is only a woman away. I know , i have been there.
Then i had to come back, that is hell.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

It is interesting when you ask the girl when was her last sexual intercourse. :)
After the action you should interrogate the girl to find out her emotions how she was etc, you used to do that but not anymore. :D

You should put into practice these two positive comments :P

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

I cant’t imagine where else you could find this type of authentic casting. EXCELLENT!!!

Liabatyd

shayhen2
Guru

Post by shayhen2 »

Wow!
Last night I paid 3 credits for this casting, worth every penny!
Silvia came for the experience!
This casting reminds me Alessandra Amore casting.

Well done

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

I purchase this, my god that was a great scene, please tell me you have more of her, she was awesome, could not have it hard enough and Alan was great too. That was magic.

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Surprised she wasn't shown on Pierre's twitter

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Wow!!! I'm shocked by the level of excitement this girl had. She was very horny and vocal and the way she was moaning and enjoying it was incredible. I didn't expect a girl who was soft model to express such pleasure for her first DP. I'm speechless. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

One of the best castings of the year. Rarely see a girl get so horny that when the DP started, you could see Alain's dick getting creamier from her pussy while they were pounding her. That was hotness on another level. Silvia Sin is a DP Champion with intense double cram sessions in different positions. I only wished that more DP parts weren't cut and she tried a spooning DP. That would have been really hot. Pierre and Alain fucked her like energizer bunnies and I must say that her riding technique is also on point the way she move her hips. It wasn't the most destructive but it was definitely kinky the way she was willing to try new things like DPP and couldn't handle her excitement. Maybe she could even do a DAP next. I loved all the noises she was making me very excited.
Pierre I pray that you bring this girl back for round 2. Same combination but add maybe Joss and Ian Scott to the mix.