SUNNY BLUE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SUNNY BLUE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

??? are you crazy ???
Of course I was fucking her ass !!! You think I prepared her pussy with my fingers ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I did anal with Sunny not only once ... :oops: :oops: :oops: she was the angel coming to me in Paris in June 2000 to make me forget my broke up with Tania ( and Rebecca just after )
We have had sex in a cinema of the Champs Elysees watching a film with John Travolta with rasta hairs in allien world !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Better to fuck super hot Sunny Blue like you did than watch that shitty flick Battlefield Earth! :lol:

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

aldridge02 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:16 pm
I watched the initiation video, and I saw so, that you fucked her pussy not her ass.. She didnt let it for you ?
Need a stronger prescription of your eyewear my friend. You think she flaunted this ass in the bed with Pierre and he didn’t fuck it hard? :roll: It’s right there in the video all the strong actions until she swallowed. Amazing scene.
Attachments
AD2E3D28-8310-4480-A986-6712D8035C89.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Clearly !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

CaraZ
Padawan

Post by CaraZ »

Do you plan to release an update of her casting with PAL ending?
She is in the list of "Golden Shower" tag.
By the way, many videos under GS tag don't contain any GS, mostly old ones.
Any plans to fix it?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think it was because of this Piss and Love site …

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think it was because of this Piss and Love site …

PW

aldridge02
Padawan

Post by aldridge02 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:31 pm
??? are you crazy ???
Of course I was fucking her ass !!! You think I prepared her pussy with my fingers ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I did anal with Sunny not only once ... :oops: :oops: :oops: she was the angel coming to me in Paris in June 2000 to make me forget my broke up with Tania ( and Rebecca just after )
We have had sex in a cinema of the Champs Elysees watching a film with John Travolta with rasta hairs in allien world !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

aldridge02
Padawan

Post by aldridge02 »

PW your memory is incredible... 😀😀 What did shy understand about the move in french language from east side of europe... 😄😄

Yes, I guess you fingering her pussy.... I wondered, because you aren't pussy obsessed... 😄😄

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes, I guess you fingering her pussy
OK go to see a psy ... and buy glasses !!!

Capture d’écran 2021-12-08 à 23.28.01.png

PW