SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because I feel good with what I have !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Pierre did you have Sylvia 1on1 for the casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sir !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

barathb89
Guru

Post by barathb89 »

When will we see her having marvelous chemistry on screen with you. Waiting for the scene eagerly. Please don't make us wait.

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

I’m just wondering where it relates in the intensity scale and how rough Sylvia wanted it in relation to some other recent girls like her friend Alisia and Nanoe, Sharon White, Mia Trejsi, Olivia, etc. All of them took good hard ass poundings from Pierre.
barathb89 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:07 am
When will we see her having marvelous chemistry on screen with you. Waiting for the scene eagerly. Please don't make us wait.

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Does Sylvia buy a new home now?
Attachments
20211206_100330.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's just a joke she does !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is there for shooting and will come back soon in Budapest ...
Her home now it's HUNGARY where she wants stay !!!

PW

Jachedo
Newb

RE: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by Jachedo »

good news for your wife now your new mistress leaves in same town ! she should watch your credit card spending
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Attachments
lqsnclkqsnqskl.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OMG !!! Seriously ???

Another torpedo who will stay in the deep water for ever !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on man, I know you and your friends at Circus are not so smart but could you at least try understand yesterday was the 20 th anniversary of my first meeting with my wife and in march 2022 we will celebrate our 20 years together after all those years full of love without never any cloud in our sky not even a single dispute between us !!!

I was around 2500/2700 girls beded when she became my girfriend in 2002 and this year in 2021 I passed 6000 th. Do you really think she cares what I do with my dick when I am out of my home ???
Love it's in the heart not between the legs but primitives people like you can't understand that because obviously your hatred of me leaves no room for love in your moron hearts reason why you are all so lonely and have so much time to write all your crap about me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like a lot Sylvia and I think she feels the same. We are great friends, we like have sex together and what is wrong with that ???
She is just 18 and I am 58 do you really think I could lost my head for such marvelous siren and end up to crash on the reefs of life ???
All of you, haters, have really no any idea about who I am ... and this is your biggest problem in fact. You say every day a lot of shit, promise since 10 years to proove all lies you said/say are true but after more than 50 pages of hate on your shit forum what ??? NOTHING of NOTHING only able to say again and again the same lies without showing any proof of anything because I am just a cool and good guy doing is job, full of friends around him, loving his family and giving you so much pain sticking the Washington Monument deeeeeeeeep in your dirty butthole !!!

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Tu devrais te laisser pousser la barbe, Pierre