NIKKI HILL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bash413
Padawan

Re: NIKKI HILL

Post by bash413 »

pierre u say u cast her before the circus! that is brilliant and i expect better scenes than those tip fckings. hope u did everything with her. any update on the full release?

bloodking
Padawan

Post by bloodking »

when will we see it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In 2022 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

justguestfromwest
Padawan

Post by justguestfromwest »

Brillbabes Official on Twitter: Nikki Hill arrives to Budapest soon... :D something interesting will come)

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

4:50-5:00 - When she says that there can be little doubt here that her sexy ass is getting the full Woodman Treatment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There was no doubt ... she wasn't an anal fan when we met but I think her casting was cool and she enjoyed.
Then later she went to the wrong place and now since that she is a "vaginal" model. I let people think what they want ...
I just sopked with her yesterday and she doesn't change her mind for now.
She is a very good girl and I like her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bloodking
Padawan

Post by bloodking »

When will the update come.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!!

PW

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:44 am
No idea !!!

PW
Many a true word is spoken in jest. It seems that you do indeed have no idea.

A while ago you stated 2022. What makes you frequently (almost invariably!) break your promises?

I suggest that you reduce the number of new shoots, and increase the number of updates. With some excellent exceptions, many of the new shoots are of women that you would have quite rightly rejected a few years ago.

I know you are addicted to exploring new rectums, but we would all be happier if you spent a bit more time with the lovely person you have at home, and a bit less time with trashy girls. Sophie is one of the most beautiful women ever to have undressed for a camera, and I suspect she is still in fantastic condition.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahahaah thanks about my wife, yes right she is still marvelous and the love of my life !!!

But please let me decide myself about the time I pass with my family and how ...

About the update and production, it's more complicate than you think because I have a special place in this industry and got most of the girls first. You have no idea how many I already refuse but also how many I miss because there are a lot of parameters you ignore.
At same time the editing is using a lot of time, as this forum, but it's my duty. Since 14 years there are always a dilemma between wake up to produce or wake up to fuck a new girl. It's also one of the exciting part of my life to decide tomorrow I will do XXXX video and then get a phone call that there is a new girl. So I jump in my car and go. It makes some members upset because the promised video comes later but I consider the video I just did will make them happy later ...
It's the way I am living, the way 90 % of my members appreciate me to be and I will end up this way because in any case, one day I will stop put my pants off and will have nothing else to do than edit the video you want see !!!

PW