ALESSANDRA AMORE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ALESSANDRA AMORE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

In times of this eternal boring lockdown I have the chance to watch more intense here or discover some older forgotten castings.

For me personal Alessandra Amore is THE casting in the past year, every minute of the casting, either if it is the interview, the strip or the action, is so exciting, so real and authentic that I must say - even after such a lot of years we know us - thank you Pierre so for much for the pleasure you gave me and us with this girl.

Why?

- she is no way slutty or bitchy, she has no tatoos or other things
- she is a typical normal girl - tall, pretty, but not number one, you know, there are hundreds of girls like her everywhere, at university, at offices...
- she came back 3 days later, also normal dressed, very natural, but ready to be taken, ready to get her ass opened
- the most exciting thing: Pierre is as hot as me in this scene. Usually he send the girls to the shower and is really cool while waiting, here he can`t, he wants her at once, he takes her, he wants her pussy, her ass, her taste, her body
- of course the massive Balou moments are forcing my excitement, the way all handle with the brown stuff is very cool and believe me: not normal for a first timer in anal, usually they are shocked and shamed and want to stop, Alessandra is so cool and shows us that it is part of anal (which is absolutely my philosophy)
- she is submissive but without loosing every control, very cool

I`m so impressed by her, my poor heart...

RGS is refused to be shown by her, ok, that`s life, but for me Alessandra is a magic catch here and I`m thankful that we can see her in this epic pure and natural performing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You have perfectly resumed the situation !!!
Thank you ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

balou wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 am
Alessandra is a magic catch here and I`m thankful that we can see her in this epic pure and natural performing.
I agree 100%

seriousgigi
Padawan

Post by seriousgigi »

can not imagine what would happen if the dirty moment happened with her would happened with laure zacchi? what do you think? would have her sucked that amount of dirt?

ONE CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT THIS PIERRE :?: :!: ;)
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:38 pm
Real Golden Shower ( not piss from guy having drinken 5 liters of water before ) !!!
THATS MY GUY! ;) :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We all know what Laure Zecchi will have made ... It's obvious !!!

About RGS, yes as for all here, truth or nothing ...

PW

DirtATMFan
Guru

Post by DirtATMFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:24 pm
We all know what Laure Zecchi will have made ... It's obvious !!!

About RGS, yes as for all here, truth or nothing ...

PW
Hi Pierre, was Alessandra Amore's Casting the dirtiest you've ever done and filmed here on the site or is there any other girl to come soon who will still surprise us in terms of uncut dirt?

I would very much like the answer to be yes, that we are still going to be surprised. . . . :P
There is no passion more selfish than the lust.

Marquis de Sade

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am not able to say who was the dirtiest I filmed ... Honestly I don't care !!!

PW