SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
zangor1972
Padawan

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by zangor1972 »

Viola has a much better curvy and sexier body

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First of all you haven't seen her in action and I suggest you wait the Area X69 to be online in about an hour before say this !!!

Myself I love of course the Viola's body but in my opinion Sylvia is superior in term of "effect" for instance if you enter a public place you can see all eyes just making "waow" which wasn't the case with Viola because she is shorter and looks like a cute simple girl in real life while Sylvia is really like a top model.
About sex they are similar I could say, two top fuckers but Sylvia is really addicted to dicks like I've rarely seen in my career ... while Viola can be moody on that side !!!

Now about the character I must say it's too early to tell because I know Sylvia since only 10 days and Viola since 7 years !!!

For now I think if I remember my debut with Viola, of course Sylvia is more "easy going" as she has no boy friend but the time will say if I'll be able set up a friendship with Sylvia as I did with Viola.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

As if Sylvia isn’t hot enough and now he says this.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:48 pm
About sex they are similar I could say, two top fuckers but Sylvia is really addicted to dicks like I've rarely seen in my career ...
PW
:twisted: Pierre will have us all blue balled into submission by the time we see her initiation! :lol:

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

My dear Pierre! Some honest words from your true friend here. I’ve don’t seen anything from Sylvia until now. She is superior girl for sure. But my No.1 Viola can’t beat anybody I’m really confident! Let’s see ;)

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

OMG, her performance is really good. She is really perfect……..Thanks a lot Pierre for showing her first clip so fast….

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Myself I love of course the Viola's body but in my opinion Sylvia is superior in term of "effect" for instance if you enter a public place you can see all eyes just making "waow" which wasn't the case with Viola because she is shorter and looks like a cute simple girl in real life while Sylvia is really like a top model.
About sex they are similar I could say, two top fuckers but Sylvia is really addicted to dicks like I've rarely seen in my career ... while Viola can be moody on that side !!!

PW
Sylvia is a like Victoria Secret Fashion Model the whole world want to fuck. She was inexperienced so surprised to hear that she is addicted to dicks now which is great to hear. I think after you banged her, her brain was transformed with only the idea of pleasure of having cocks 24/7 :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops: a bit my fault yes I confess !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I think I have died and went to heaven because I just saw an angel getting fucked :D :D :D :D

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

👍🏻 :D :D bucki125

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

bucki125 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:50 am
I think I have died and went to heaven because I just saw an angel getting fucked :D :D :D :D
I know exactly what you mean. I just hope and pray that this angel will not ruin her perfect body with silicon and tattoos one day…..I really hope it will not happen!