MARICA HASE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: MARICA HASE

Post by nautica »

I make this mention Pierre for you to give me your opinion

With respect to Marica Haze of the difficult moment that is happening (operated), there is some entity within the industry that economically supports the actors when they can not pay for these costly treatments.

The same case is happening to Misty Stone who suffered a severe injury to one of her legs.

Roxy Raye who had an accident that almost cost him his life, is now asking for help to followers and people who want to pay for treatment that have very high costs.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Problem is there are very often someone in hard situation and also often the real cause is not what they said and it can be connected to drug stories.
I learned that unfortunately send 1000 $ everytime a girl was claiming she had a problem as I was doing before was just stupid.
I helped a lot of them and I can count on the finger of a single hand the "thank you" and even a girl like Lola Taylor that I helped when she was in hospital, did not send me any model when she did her agency and since that accident went numerous times to Budapest without even telling me : "hi Pierre" ...
Never any US girl told me "thank you" !!!
So it's really a dilema ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Marky Mark
Padawan

Post by Marky Mark »

Pierre, tu as déjà songé à retravailler avec Marica ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas vraiment parce qu'elle vit aux USA maintenant et que j'ai pas eu de ses nouvelles depuis longtemps !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

Would be nice to see more asian girls. Marica is a very hot babe.

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

Creampie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:27 am
Would be nice to see more asian girls. Marica is a very hot babe.
True x2 In line is Nicoline, Mulania Morry, Miyabi... but Marica's return also would be awesome.

Marky Mark
Padawan

Post by Marky Mark »

Creampie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:27 am
Would be nice to see more asian girls.
Indeed.

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

This girl has impressed many people with her work!! Done crazy things not imaginable by many girls :lol: :lol:

Glad she found success in the industry. Asian girl with fire loaded all inside her body :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Marica lives in LA now and has a good life !!!

PW