SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spielberg
Guru

Re: S. BUNTARKA

Post by Spielberg »

Scorpion555 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:47 pm
This was her first time a man had cum in her mouth? Makes you wonder like with Mia Trejsi what kind of “men” these beauties have surrounded themselves with before visiting Pierre.
Those were not men but beta males/simps :lol: these kind of men the women don't respect. It will explain why they let casual men to fuck their ass and cum in their mouth and don't even let their bf to do it.

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

Pierre, did she swallow her first load without any problems? I am guilty of letting my membership expire recently but for this beauty I will definitely re-up!

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

I hope she doesn't leave until she gets her ass DP'd and jack hammered by Deloin and Pierre. But she looks too sweet and almost too innocent to even imagine it. She looks like the type to make love and not to fuck. But I hope we get something hard style with her because she is so pretty.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Outstanding, PW! 8-) I am so looking forward to witnessing Ms. Buntarka's total education into the Woodman treatment! :twisted: :twisted: She looks like an angel who I hope turned into a wanton vixen during her initiation!
Absolutely dear Daba !!!
I hope she doesn't leave until she gets her ass DP'd and jack hammered by Deloin and Pierre.
Yes in WUNF !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Introduce S. Buntarka to David, Thomas and Joss as well.

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:05 pm

I hope she doesn't leave until she gets her ass DP'd and jack hammered by Deloin and Pierre.

Yes in WUNF !!!

PW
Music to my ears!!! Looks like this girl is already on her way to becoming a fan favorite. Lots of comments for her and we didn't even get the interview. It's going to be amazing.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

A new superstar is born, we're so happy. :P

Groot
Padawan

Post by Groot »

very very beautiful :o :o :shock: :shock:

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Pierre could she be like Dido Angel who did a lot of scenes ? It's rare when you reveal a girl overnight that you already tell she is doing XXXX AreaX69, Wunf and the casting already. It must be a very unique and precious girl. I hope you have many more scenes to make with her just like Dido.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Pierre she must remain all yours. Don't let her go anywhere.