ALISIA WONDERLAND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
victoria3conf
Guru

Re: ALISIA WONDERLAND

Post by victoria3conf »

:(

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:39 am
I know ... but I am a bit "busy" at the moment in case you havenb't seen and you'll enjoy all the future thing coming here !!!

PW
Translation: “Guys I need to go gape Buntarka’s sexy ass again and edit more footage of me banging the fuck out of her and all these beauties!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Scorpion555 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Translation: “Guys I need to go gape Buntarka’s sexy ass again and edit more footage of me banging the fuck out of her and all these beauties!”
No rush. It will be all the better for us to have all the footage of her sweet angelic hole gaping wide open :lol:
Take your time with her ass Pierre. I'm sure she's enjoying the gapes also :lol:

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Thank you, Alisia for your relationship with Pierre! You have allowed us to witness your sexual explorations AND introduced Sylvia to Pierre for HER own exploration! :D

Wishing you every happiness! :D 8-)

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

We need threesome scene where Pierre drill the ass of the both friends Sylvia and Alisia Wonderland together :D

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Even as brunette she is so gorgeous.
Attachments
20211121_102721.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a supra bomba !!!
I think people not having followed my suggestion when she was in Budapest with me can bite their fingers today reason why I think everyone now is jumping on Sylvia Buntarka. ( For memory I presented Alisia to Brillbabes but there was very few people ready to book her and I think they did a huge mistake )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:36 am
She is a supra bomba !!!
I think people not having followed my suggestion when she was in Budapest with me can bite their fingers today reason why I think everyone now is jumping on Sylvia Buntarka. ( For memory I presented Alisia to Brillbabes but there was very few people ready to book her and I think they did a huge mistake )

PW
Pierre where did you find Alisia from? It's weird that nobody was booking her and she disappeared.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A scout send her to me !!!

PW