AZYZA RYAD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sybarite2016
Guru

Re: AZYZA RYAD

Post by sybarite2016 »

Merci Monsieur Homme de Bois!

sybarite2016
Guru

Post by sybarite2016 »

So in beginning of December 2021 or before then please : ;)

saetarubia
Padawan

Post by saetarubia »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight or tomorrow !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sybarite2016
Guru

Post by sybarite2016 »

Thank you!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

AZYZA-RYAD---CASTING-X-114-anallised.jpg

I was up and down during this video but anyway I think it's an interesting casting with her anal initiation !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

I have to be honest Pierre and you may not like this (hope you're not too offended !!!) and i hate being negative but after 2 weeks of waiting for a casting update i am disappointed this is it.

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

Rogue Trader wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:22 pm
I have to be honest Pierre and you may not like this (hope you're not too offended !!!) and i hate being negative but after 2 weeks of waiting for a casting update i am disappointed this is it.
Why are you disappointed? If I am honest I am very happy for this update because Pierre has stuck to his word that he will release some of the older castings. This one is 9 years since the interview so be happy and think of it as a bonus. The other scheduled castings from the votes will definitely come in time.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:08 am

I was up and down during this video but anyway I think it's an interesting casting 100 % exclusive !!!

PW
Why have you been down, I think it was an outstanding nice initiation and "we" have been most of the time "up" :D (except the cuts... ;) )

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And I am working on Victoria Velvet too coming right away after Alexandra Targaryen !!!

PW