BLUE ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Blarit
Guru

Re: BLUE ANGEL

Post by Blarit »

I hope more brand new stuff with her coming soon.

Kobra69
Padawan

Post by Kobra69 »

I wish she make more B/G.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is very active on her OF but about production she does who she likes only now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

So fucking incredible exciting - she is so pretty

fronfron
Padawan

Post by fronfron »

Juste pour être sur: la mise a jour complète n'est pas encore en ligne, c'est bien ça?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A moins qu'elle revienne encore en 2030 pour discuter ou qu'elle me laisse publier des "choses" en plus, ce casting est complet.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

fronfron
Padawan

Post by fronfron »

Merci, désolé, c'était un malentendu de ma part.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas de soucis !!!

PW

KevinM
Padawan

Post by KevinM »

Wonderful update. Her evolution from innocent 18 yr old to seasoned professional is interesting. It seems she embraced the business and became much stronger and confident

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

It is so amazing that Blue Angel looks so incredibly beautiful, even at 34 years old. It's too bad that you couldn't personally tap her pretty asshole yourself, but this scene with Kai Taylor was really good.

On a different topic regarding her career, Blue did at least two very intense sadism scenes where as part of a sadistic game she was whipped in various positions. While I am sure the lashes weren't as strong as they seemed and the marks not completely real... the whipping does seem much harder than typical BDSM scenes. Other Woodman girls have also done similar scenes for the same company... Lyen Parker, Zazie Skymm, Darcia Lee for example. Did you ever discuss this aspect of her work with Blue Angel? Is BDSM something she enjoys?