JAYLA DE ANGELIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JAYLA DE ANGELIS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This Blueshit of my balls should just go in hell !!! This clown as no limit one day me, or my family and now the models !!!
Show your fucking face and be a man instead be a coward rat hidden behind his keyboard.

immagine2021-10-21132qfk39.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Blu take orders from Stephan himself, he do all this shit because Stephan is behind this, that's all

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True or not it's the same, this guy is a mega idiot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

You don't know what he's getting in exchange for doing this, me i just find anormal that the judge told you to calm down on this forum, and on the otherside, they are more excited than before and do bordelo everyday and they continue to lie, diffamate also models now, not normal, we are calm here

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Let see first how will end the law suits stories because for now I won in France but Pacaud try make it break by european court and it's still pending !!! Same in Hungary, end of november hopefully it will end and we will know about this one.
But he start another one because I put his face on my forum !!!
When he put my family on his forum telling my wife is a bitch, showing my home adress, and showing my daughter work adress, telling she is a prostitute fucking with her father with her face at 15 years old it's OK but me just telling he is the boss of Xvideos and all WGCZ structure and arborescence, he cries and go to court !!! Amazing people really ...

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:26 pm
But he start another one because I put his face on my forum !!!
I think he was in a trip like "Daft Punk", you know, they always hided their face, maybe it's the reason why he get so mad about this, but of course, what he did on his garbage forum about your family is a shame, very lame from him, i agree with you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But now if they start let people attack the girls it's not so smart !!!
Jayla is a good person and even worked for them, so what the fuck they need now make problem to her ???
This blueshit is a supra frustrated man he just prooved it again now ...

PW

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

They post on their forum now a conversation between Pierre and Jayla in the Wunf where Pierre asks her if she want to try piss again like the first time they met or something like this and then they say she lied because of the picture she sent that nobody did it.

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

8-)
Attachments
E_5JkFdUcAc7HlV.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The two videos I did with Jayla are online and there is NO PISS inside.
It was my mistake to speak like that to Jayla, I mixted her up with someone else ... It's my fault, sorry for that.

But anyway it doesn't change anything with the fact this BlueShit is an asshole. I have never harassed a women on social network asking her " hey why did you do anal with X or Y or Z production ?"
So why this morons has nothing else to do than haras models after they work for me ??? He needs a psy that's all ...

Anyway he got many supporters now !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capture d’écran 2021-10-22 à 21.54.23.png

PW