ANN CARLISTO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Wildstylez
Padawan

Re: ANN CARLISTO

Post by Wildstylez »

All on board, for Ann Carlisto! :)

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

Wildstylez wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:35 am
All on board, for Ann Carlisto! :)
@Wildstylez I voted for sexy Ann, but two of us are not enough.

Guys, come on, don't forget about her! She was ready for anything and she got it at casting. I think that Pierre can confirm that fans of hardcore actions will not be disappointed with this suchka :)

manhouse
Guru

Post by manhouse »

hellow pierre when updated? :D :lol: :P :o

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

Her body is extremely sexy but she put those bad tattoos.

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

"
victoria3conf wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:30 pm
Okay friend we shall see! :D
"

victoria3conf, so you finally voted for her, great! It's a pity that our votes ultimately didn't help.

Eden Ivy seems similar to Ann .Of course because of tattoos, but also they have something common in their look. They both have that spark in their eyes that says they like it rough

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

Martin_Ki13 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:10 pm
"
victoria3conf wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:30 pm
Okay friend we shall see! :D
"

victoria3conf, so you finally voted for her, great! It's a pity that our votes ultimately didn't help.

Eden Ivy seems similar to Ann .Of course because of tattoos, but also they have something common in their look. They both have that spark in their eyes that says they like it rough
No offense to Eden Ivy fans but i'm sure Ann Carlisto's update will be much more exciting than Eden's, sadly we have to settle with Eden's update for now but hopefully Ann's update will come soon! :D

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

No offense to Eden Ivy fans but i'm sure Ann Carlisto's update will be much more exciting than Eden's, sadly we have to settle with Eden's update for now but hopefully Ann's update will come soon! :D
Feel the same, but the problem is that we compare Eden, who has a publicity like almost all Americano girls (I know that she's Canadian, but I'm thinking about English speakers countries) with the girl, who has only one video published at all and is out of the business. Finally all is about fucking, but popularity translates into, who is more successful here - unfortunately, whe are living in "real capitalism" and vox popouli (or consumers) is right.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

i'm sure Ann Carlisto's update will be much more exciting than Eden's
Very interesting point !!!
First of all Ann is exclusive, and second I must said yes Ann was more "explosive" than Eden, which means clearly a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Wildstylez
Padawan

Post by Wildstylez »

when will we see it?

Martin_Ki13
Guru

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

Pierre, is Ann's XXXX scene is like from an SMM series? Or is it something lighter?