MARQUIZE DESANGES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MARQUIZE DESANGES

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Spectacular. :P

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well I feared watching this casting...I didnt vote for Marquize…

And I was surprised, she is a good girl, in the meaning she has a good heart…

A very moving moment in the end when Pierre hugged Marquize and said he would explain to her things about business and life at the dinner…

Everybody should see real and deep Pierre's humanity and kindness in this end of casting...

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Valmont wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:45 pm
Well I feared watching this casting...I didnt vote for Marquize…

And I was surprised, she is a good girl, in the meaning she has a good heart…

A very moving moment in the end when Pierre hugged Marquize and said he would explain to her things about business and life at the dinner…

Everybody should see real and deep Pierre's humanity and kindness in this end of casting...
Valmont, you’re right in what you said and Marquize is an absolute stunner!

I feel though that this casting reminded me way to much of Baby Jewel’s casting. She along with Marquize wasn’t really ready for 2 guys at the same time.
It could’ve been better if they had been only with PW, for their first time, who knows?
Ok, they had some alone time with him after the other boy left the room, but the damage was already done.
I was really excited for this one, but I couldn’t enjoy it like I hoped.

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Nevertheless, I think everyone should really appreciate this casting as well as Morticia's because it's been a long time coming and I'm sure everyone wish to see many more like this. There are so many hidden gems here and I already see quite a few pop up on the page that was forgotten about. Girls like Angelika Fyres, Audrey Jane and Tiffany Gold just to name a few. The next voting will be very exciting for sure.

NAPOLITANA
Guru

Post by NAPOLITANA »

Thanks so much Pierre-very special-it was worth the waithing

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks everyone, I appreciate a lot your kindness guys !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

I noticed something about the vote concerning Marquize.

Two who have voted for her, TomRiddle and ValenciaCF, are not forum members anymore. When I click on their names, i have this answer : "The requested user does not exist."

Maybe its better to clean the forum before the next vote. Only Pierre could know and check who the real forum members are.
Because if not, the vote results could be a bit false...

Its not against Marquize. Its a good thing to have her casting updated but for the next vote...

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Valmont wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:51 pm

Two who have voted for her, TomRiddle and ValenciaCF, are not forum members anymore. When I click on their names, i have this answer : "The requested user does not exist."
These guys were from LP and ValenciaCF is the one who is still talking there. I think they were booted from the forum.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly !!!
Some people have nothing else to do in their life than speak shit about me. Good for them, I have a lot of work to do and some nice girls asses to fuck time they cook and eat their hate of me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW